Do you want to buy wristwatches or rings from Olecci? Read this review to find out why our scam detector gave Olecci.com a poor trust score.
According to FTC, online shopping and negative reviews is the second most reported fraud category in 2021. As a result of this, we have taken the responsibility of reviewing products, stores, websites etc. for our reader’s financial safety.
What is olecci.com Website?
Olecci located at olecci.com is an online store that deals in jewelries like rings, wristwatches, cuff-links, necklaces, bracelets, etc. for men and women. And these items are been offered for very affordable prices.
Unfortunately, Olecci is another online shopping fraud. During our investigations we discovered the following drawbacks –
- It uses a fake business address
- There’s no company information on the website
- The trusted Seals on the website are fake, and not from the authorized organizations.
- It has no social media pages
- The website was registered on 23rd August 2021, so it is working for just 9 days.
At this point you should be thinking of aborting mission! But if you’re still keen on shopping from this store, continue reading!
Other Reasons why you shouldn’t shop from olecci.com;
Shipping & Delivery
Olecci creates the impression that its physical store or warehouse is located in United States. However, this is not so. The Company address is a fake one. Google map shows the address is that of a residential home.
In reality, Olecci operates from China, so shipping & delivery takes weeks, or months even.
Costumers who shopped from this store have left reviews online stating that they were made to pay $79 for shipping. Also, they couldn’t track their packages on the Olecci website because they were getting the same kind of error which says “Info unavailable, we can’t identify your number yet”.
This store’s refund and exchange policy is unfavorable to shoppers. Items must be in the same condition and in original packaging. This return policy is totally unrealistic, coupled with the refund shipping fee which is expensive.
From all indications, olecci.com is not an authentic online store. It has a poor trust score, and as such not recommended by us.
Just like Peetlos, Mondreamy, BellaTrends, Hsbrace, Usgoodssale, and other reported suspicious websites, customers wouldn’t receive the item they ordered but a cheap item or nothing at all.
Have you been scammed?- Do This
Shopping from this store exposes customers to the risk of hacked credit card and overcharged fees. Also, customers would either receive an inferior item, a different cheaper item, or nothing at all.
Therefore, it is advised to file complaints to your bank and request for a new credit (debit) card. On the other hand, if you used Paypal as a method of payment, you should document (screenshot) the transactions for future purposes.
Yes, it is true that online shopping has made life easier, however when ordering things online check out the following-
How old is the website? Does it provide return address? Are there customer reviews online? Do the social media icons work?
Always remember you can get the items from trusted sellers on Amazon, like the ones provided above. One of the advantages of shopping from amazon is the return policy. If you are not happy with your order, you can always return your items and get your money back.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2023.03.20Frontwashca.com Review: Scam Amazon Global Pallet Store!
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2023.03.20Reveous.com Reviews: Legit Macy’s Store or Scam?
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2023.03.20Snacks.com Reviews (2023) Is It A Scam? Find Out!
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2023.03.20Patever.store Reviews: Not A Legit Store! Buyers Beware!
I’m not sure if this is a legit jewelry store or a scam, but I’m going to give it a try anyway.