Do you want to buy Ecoplus fuel saver from getecoplus.com? Don’t do so yet! Read this review to find out everything you need to know about EcoPlus device.
Our Review serves as an eyeopener. We hope it meets you well, and on time.
EcoPlus: What is it?
It’s a plug in device that reduces your fuel usage by 50% or more, helping you reduce fuel costs. This fuel saving device is designed to work with the OBD2 Connector of vehicles. It works this way – remaps the engine according to driving style and reduces the overall fuel consumption of your car.
Sounds interesting right? Could it really reduce your car’s gas consumption? Lets find out!
What we Like about Ecoplus Fuel Saver
- It’s easy to install
What we don’t like
- Ecoplus is just a piece of junk that we’ve seen recycled many times. As of 2017 this same product entered the market. It was ‘Ecofuel’, and similar to Ecoplus it didn’t do zilch.
- What these sites do is buy hundreds (if not thousands) of generic OBD2 fuel savers from China for $3 a piece (or less,) design their own packaging, and re-sell it to you for $40 a piece.
- Although they’re sold under different names, with unique packaging and have fancy websites, these OBD2 fuel savers are all scams and should be avoided at all costs. See Ecotune, Eco Obd2.
Does Ecoplus Really Save Fuel?
No, it doesn’t. In fact, when we opened and dissected it, we discovered it is just a junk. First of all, it doesn’t have any drive for CAM. Secondly, the unit DO NOT have any connection to OBD communication. Only what is connected is Power for the flasher to flash. In order to do what these companies claim, you would have to redesign the car. The major parts of how much fuel any car uses are: vehicle weight, tire size, rolling resistance, friction in moving parts, number of moving parts in the driveline, etc. There is nothing plug and play that can alter these basic factors.
Just like Ecochip, Ecoplus is not a legit fuel saver, It doesn’t affect fuel consumption in any way. It is just a magnet that you fasten to your fuel line. You wouldn’t reduce fuel cost when you use it.
If you’re thinking of reducing fuel consumption, Energy.GOV has a list of helpful fuel-saving tips including combining trips, stripping your car of unnecessary weight, keeping your car in tip-top shape, and how to avoid aggressive driving.
By themselves, each tip might not seem like a lot but, combined over time, the fuel-savings make a difference.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2023.05.27Mazalti.com Reviews: Is Mazalti Scam Jewelry Store Ripping Off Buyers?
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2023.05.27Echt-au.com Reviews 2023: Echt-AU Scam Revealed!
- REVIEWS2023.05.24Is Gonift Scam? Here’s my Experience Using Nift gift card on gonift.com
- SCAMS2023.05.23Harbor Freight Winner Scam Email 2023: Fake Tools Giveaway!
I don’t see this item working whatsoever. I have a real tuner kit, and it is specific for my vehicle and engine (Lots of specs). There is no way this little green generic looking thing will work in any car.
Thank you Sabireviews.