Do you want to buy Gladis crystal hair eraser? Do you fear it’s another fad hair removal? Is Gladis a scam or does it really work? Read this review to find out everything you need to know about Gladis.
Our Review serves as an eyeopener. We hope it meets you well, and on time.
Gladis: What is it?
It is a crystal hair eraser that uses nanotechnology to get rid of body hair. It works this way – allows the hair to clump and break up from the surface when rubbed gently. According to the website, Gladis is gentle on all skin types and can be used in both directions without any nicks, cuts, burns, bumps or irritation.
Sounds interesting right? Could it be a better alternative to traditional razors? Lets find out!
How To Use
- Apply gently on skin on moisturized skin or damp skin
What we Like about Gladis
- It worked really well, despite having sensitive skin, it hasn’t made mine red or sting. It’s a bit tender, though.
- Caused no pain or discomfort while being used.
- It’s ecological
- Works on tattooed skin and coarse hair.
What we Don’t Like
- Our package took weeks to arrive. It was shipped directly from China from some random dude.
- It is not good for bikini areas.
- This exact hair eraser is is valued at 5 Euros on Aliexpress and Alibaba. It’s dropshipping! You get it for 30 or 40 dollars, and they just order it from Aliexpress or some China store directly to your address which costs like 6 bucks or something.
Does Gladis Crystal Hair Eraser Really Work?
According to majority of users, Gladis is a great alternative to razor shaving or sandpaper. It works on all kinds of skin, but works more effectively on moisturized or damp skin.
However, just like we mentioned above, the product is quite expensive, and can be gotten for far cheaper price on Amazon, Aliexpress or Alibaba. In fact, Gladis is not a unique product. It is now sold as Bleame hair removal
Its Bleame now. Has anyone tried bleame. It’s really weird. They have just official site on IG and that’s it. When I tried google it I’ve found 3 similar “reviews” on weird pages. But the product is really great so I wanna know is it different from the one they offer when it was Gladis or is it the same just rebrandingMiss Barbara
Gladis appears to be a better alternative to traditional shaving. Sadly, the product is sold for expensive price when you can actually get it for $5 or $6 on Aliexpress. Just like Silky Skin, users might have varying results.
Have you bought Gladis ? What are your experiences so far? Please share on the comment section!
Prefer to do so anonymously? All you need to do is go here >>>> Fill The Form