Searching for boutique-shoe.com reviews? Read this review to find out why it is not a legit store selling bait products and reels.
According to FTC, online shopping and negative reviews is the second most reported fraud category in 2021. As a result of this, we have taken the responsibility of reviewing products, stores, websites etc. for our reader’s financial safety.
What is boutique-shoe.com Website?
Boutique located at boutique-shoe.com is an online store that deals in variety of fishing tools like baits, reels, lures, sunglass, fishing bucket, etc. And these items are been offered for very cheap prices.
Unfortunately, Boutique-Shoe is another online shopping fraud. During our investigations we discovered the following drawbacks –
- It uses a suspicious looking email address ‘[email protected]‘ which doesn’t work.
- Lacks Customer support
- The website has only been functioning for few months
- Has no Seal of Trust from authorized organizations like McAfee, PayPal, etc.
- Not linked to a working social media page
At this point you should be thinking of aborting mission! But if you’re still keen on shopping from this store, continue reading!
Other Reasons why you shouldn’t shop from boutique-shoe.com;
Shipping & Delivery
Boutique-shoe creates the impression that shipping takes 8-14 days, however this is not so. Lots of people who ordered from the store are still waiting for their order months later. Obviously, the shipping schedule isn’t real.
Costumers who shopped from this store have left reviews online stating that they were defrauded by the store. After money was taken from their credit card, the store failed to send a confirmation mail or tracking info. Meanwhile, all efforts to contact the store has been unsuccessful.
This store’s refund and exchange policy is just a sham. In reality there’s no way to get your money back as the customer service don’t reply mails.
Is boutique-shoe.com Legit?
From the crucial points noted above, boutique-shoe.com has a lot of red-flags. This online store uses super cheap discounts to attract customers. But when orders are placed, customers don’t receive the item(s) paid for.
From all indications, boutique-shoe.com is not an authentic online store. It has a poor trust score, and as such not recommended by us.
Have you been scammed?- Do This
Shopping from this store exposes customers to the risk of hacked credit card and overcharged fees. Also, customers would either receive an inferior item, a different cheaper item, or nothing at all.
Therefore, it is advised to file complaints to your bank and request for a new credit (debit) card. On the other hand, if you used Paypal as a method of payment, you should document (screenshot) the transactions for future purposes.
Yes, it is true that online shopping has made life easier, however when ordering things online check out the following-
How old is the website? Does it provide return address? Are there customer reviews online? Do the social media icons work?
Always remember you can get the items from trusted sellers on Amazon, like the ones provided above. One of the advantages of shopping from amazon is the return policy. If you are not happy with your order, you can always return your items and get your money back.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- SCAMS2023.02.03Cashtab.info Review: Is It A Scam or Can You Really Make $500 From Surveys?
- SCAMS2023.02.01Showtaggers.com Netflix Video Tagger Job: Why it’s a Scam
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.01.26Steemselfe Green Tea Mask Reviews: Is It a Scam? DON’T Buy Before Reading This!
- SCAMS2023.01.26Joe & Jess Thwaite Mega Millions Donation Jackpot Scam Email 2023: Beware!