Have you received a text message that says ”Your USD-Tether Account username – anon101 | New password is – fsociety | Current Balance: 1,751,460.15 USDT | http://usdt.usdt36.vip? Beware! It is a scam. Lots of people have reported the text message and its content.
The text messages goes this way –
Your USD-Tether Account username – anon101 | New password is – fsociety | Current Balance: 1,751,460.15 USDT | http://usdt.usdt36.vip
What is usdt.usdt36.vip?
It’s an unsecured website that claims you can earn Tether USD from the platform. Users are told to deposit USDT to earn more. The way it works is like a ponzi – robbing peter to pay Paul. But in reality, when you deposit you can’t withdraw the money earned on the platform.
Why usdt.usdt36.vip Is Not Worth Your Money
If you’re still considering doubling your money with usdt.usdt36.vip, below are reasons why you should not do so.
After a thorough background search on who the owner/owners of this platform is, we came up with absolutely nothing. This alone is an indication that they don’t have genuine intentions. If they do, they wouldn’t be hiding their details from whois.
Because this platform is a HYIP, you can’t predict what their next move would be. They might decide to shut down their platform today, leaving your money trapped. That being said, your money is always at risk with HYIP’s like this.
There are No Watch Dogs Watching Over This Platform
Though some of these platforms might provide a registration certificate and so-called evidence of payments, don’t be deceived, anybody could get a sham address and certificate most especially from the Company House in UK which most of them use, for just £5. In the real sense, they are not regulated. No Financial Body approves their services.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- SCAMS2023.02.03Cashtab.info Review: Is It A Scam or Can You Really Make $500 From Surveys?
- SCAMS2023.02.01Showtaggers.com Netflix Video Tagger Job: Why it’s a Scam
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.01.26Steemselfe Green Tea Mask Reviews: Is It a Scam? DON’T Buy Before Reading This!
- SCAMS2023.01.26Joe & Jess Thwaite Mega Millions Donation Jackpot Scam Email 2023: Beware!