Hottrade Buzz Reviews: hottrade.buzz is not a legit store to buy Nike shoes. This review exposes reasons why you shouldn’t shop from the store.
With online scams springing up every day, we have taken the responsibility of reviewing products, stores, websites e.t.c in order to save you from making wrong decisions.
Our Review of this Ecommerce serves as an eyeopener. We hope it meets you well, and on time.
What is Hottrade.buzz? Is It Legit?
Hottrade Buzz is an online store that is selling different wears and shoes like Nike shoes. However, the price of the items are too good to be true.
Are you planning to shop from hottrade.buzz?
We advise you to take a breather, and go through this review. The Coronavirus outbreak has birthed a lot of online scams ranging from online stores, investments and what have you.
So, don’t be in a hurry to buy from any online store without checking for reviews (Not just one, as you might be misinformed)
Is this store what it claims to be? Do you run the risk of not receiving your order? Is your credit card details at risk with this store? These and many more are questions we hope to answer with this review.
Hottrade is located on- https://www.hottrade.buzz/
This store has provided the following contact information-
Email; [email protected]
should you have a reason to worry about hottrade.buzz?
Searching For These Items? See Trusted Sellers
Why Hottrade.buzz Is Risky- Redflags Discovered
During our in-depth investigation, we discovered the following cons of this Online Store.
The email provided by this online store is a suspicious one. When you copy and paste it on your browser, you would see that the email address has been used by other online stores that have been labelled ‘Suspicious’
On further investigations, we realized these stores share so many things in common; super cheap prices, no address or phone number, no social media pages.
hottrade.buzz uses it low price as a bait to make you shop from them. As we have observed from many fraudulent websites, this is just a way for them to get shoppers trooping to their store. It doesn’t mean they would fulfill their end of the bargain.
Suspicious Nature Of Hottrade.buzz
Apart from the points mentioned above, we find other reasons why we think this e-commerce is not a safe store to shop from. Below are reasons why we don’t recommend hottrade.buzz –
- This store was registered few days back, so it has no history.
- This store does not provide links to their social media pages, even when we searched online we didn’t see a page related to this store. In this day and age when people use social media to get extra revenue, hottrade.buzz seem not to be interested. What could be their reasons?
- On further investigation we realized hottrade.buzz was formerly known as factorystore.buzz. After duping a lot of unsuspecting buyers, they changed their name to ‘Hottrade.buzz’
What We Found about hottrade.buzz!
At first glance, Hottrade Buzz appears to be a legitimate online store selling Nike shoes for affordable prices. However, on further investigation, we discovered this store is among a chain of suspicious online stores using same suspicious email, have no return address or contact number.
We don’t recommend this online store. We advise you to buy from trusted sellers on Amazon, as you can always get your money back if you’re not satisfied with your order.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- SCAMS2023.02.03Cashtab.info Review: Is It A Scam or Can You Really Make $500 From Surveys?
- SCAMS2023.02.01Showtaggers.com Netflix Video Tagger Job: Why it’s a Scam
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.01.26Steemselfe Green Tea Mask Reviews: Is It a Scam? DON’T Buy Before Reading This!
- SCAMS2023.01.26Joe & Jess Thwaite Mega Millions Donation Jackpot Scam Email 2023: Beware!