Kznice.com Review: Is kznice a legit store to buy Saree and long gowns? or is kznice.com scam? We have had a lot of readers sending mails asking about the authenticity of Kznice Website, this led to our review of this Online store.
With online scams springing up every day, we have taken the responsibility of reviewing products, stores, websites e.t.c in order to save you from making wrong decisions.
Our Review of this Ecommerce serves as an eyeopener. We hope it meets you well, and on time.
What is kznice.com? Is It Legit?
kznice is an online store that is selling different kinds of Indian designers like Saree, Salwar Suits, long dresses, e.t.c for affordable prices.
Are you planning to shop from kznice.com?
We advise you to take a breather, and go through this review. The Coronavirus outbreak has birthed a lot of online scams ranging from online stores, investments and what have you.
So, don’t be in a hurry to buy from any online store without checking for reviews (Not just one, as you might be misinformed)
Is this store what it claims to be? Do you run the risk of not receiving your order? Is your credit card details at risk with this store? These and many more are questions we hope to answer with this review.
kznice is located on- https://www.kznice.com/
They provide the following contact details-
Address- 12906 Rain Forest St, Temple Terrace, FL 33617 United States
Mail- [email protected]
Number- (724) 249-1328
should you have a reason to worry about kznice.com store?
Searching For These Items? See Trusted Sellers
Why Kznice.com Is Risky- Redflags Discovered
During our in-depth investigation, we discovered the following cons of this Online Store.
Though kznice.com appears to be a legitimate online store, it is the opposite. The address it provided is not linked to the store, but belongs to a residential home.
Zero Customer Support
kznice.com provides a phone number and a mail address, but when you try reaching them, it is impossible. The phone number is unavailable, and they don’t reply mails.
kznice uses it low price as a bait to make you shop from them. As we have observed from many fraudulent websites, this is just a way for them to get shoppers trooping to their store.
Zero Social Media Presence
We always warn our readers to buy from stores with well grounded social media presence. This is because you can easily reach out to them in any of their platforms. On kznice.com there are no social media buttons. Even when we checked on Facebook, we saw no page related to this store
What We Found about kznice.com!
At first glance, kznice store appears to be a legitimate company selling Indian designer. However, On further inspection, the store uses a fake address and phone number.
Just like Stylishmodewe, Peiwq, Missinstyle, Justsleds, Noatanice, kznice.com lure you with low prices, but when you order for the items they send you an inferior quality, a different cheap item, or they don’t send you anything at all.
If you have been scammed by these lots, we advise you to immediately file a report with your bank. This would stop these lots from tampering with your account details in the future.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.03.30Wattsave Reviews: Legit Energy Saver or Pure Scam? Find Out!
- REVIEWS2023.03.28Green Arrow Loans Reviews (2023) Pros & Cons Exposed!
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.03.26Orthosparkle Toothbrush Review: Scam or Dentist Approved?
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2023.03.26Swethey.com Reviews: Scam Swethey Store Exposed!
Thank you I almost got scammed from this site on a lawn mower at an unbelievable price, now I know it is unbelievable!
Home | The Shopping Cart
Husqvarna LC221A Honda Gas Lawn Mower
Husqvarna LC221A Honda Gas Lawn Mower
I WAS scammed by these people – where do things like this get reported? I bought a cooking Tagine for making Moroccan dishes. Again, about 1/2 the price of other sellers….guess that saying is true – if it’s too good to be true – it’s a lie!! Wow….
1) I knew right off something was weird, as when I made the purchase, the only form of payment accepted was PayPal, which I use anyway – as I love PayPal. Also no tax, no shipping…also kind of strange, but not out of the question. But I did not get a receipt of the confirmation of the sale with an invoice number. I sent an email to get on their mailing list – and never received an email back asking to confirm my email address….blah blah blah…. also ttried creating account – did not let me.
2) When I went back to the KZNice.com site and did a search on the item I purchased….it could not be found! I wondered why would they sell a cooking utensil on a Saree site anyway? Another red flag!
3) Since I felt so weird, I took screen shots of the transaction in my PayPal account and saw this really long email address associated with my transaction. On top of that it was NOT Christina Watkins listed at the bottom of their website.
4) Maybe not so weird – if someone working out of their home, which – when I Googled their address, it was a private home. However the payment was made to someone associated with the email address to someone in Pennsylvania – not Florida!
5) The website was created on March 5, 2020 – which again – I was thinking, maybe someone just starting their own on-line business and not knowing how to create a site.
6) Looked up to see if they were a scam site this morning….yep….this is the 2nd site that has them reported as a scam…too bad – why do people do things like this?
7) Went back to my PayPal account this morning and the transaction had finished being processed. But this time a different email, different Vendor name – Archer Plate – and different email: [email protected]
8) The first email that my transaction was processed through with the original purchase is:
You paid $54.98 USD to [email protected]
9) I called the phone number – rang 3x and hung-up – no voicemail, not a real phone number: (724) 249-1328 – for Christina Watkins at 12906 Rain Forest St, Temple Terrace, FL 33617 USA
10) So I have reported a dispute with PayPal and they are on it – but wonder who can we report this fraudulent business with?
That is my story!
So disappointed in scammers like this!!
Sorry to hear that.. ive been scammed myself, I also saw some things for like 70 dollars that in store is 400 dollars.. luckily people like you telling their stories.. you saved me.. thankyou.. best thing we can do is get word out and share to help others.. i hope paypal gives you money back but until then I just wanted to say thanks for telling your story. It really helps
Glad we could help – it is unbelievable how stuff like this can happen. Now I understand when I read on NextDoor about people saying (not even realizing they have been scammed by someone) that their packages have never been delivered. Probably purchased from another prankster like these guys. I ended up buying my pan from Macy’s for 2X as much – but at least I know I will get it.
UPDATE: OK – so the saga continues with these SCAMMERS!! I filed a report with PayPal. Then 3 or 4 days after I paid for the item (which PayPal says I do not have to pay) – I got a notification from UPS that the package was shipped! WHAT? How can that be?
1) It said it was delivered to my city, but no address.
2) Said it was left on porch….NOPE nothing there
3) Said it weighed 4 pounds – NOPE – must weigh at least 5-10 pounds
I called PayPal – they said I have to wait for them to call me about the dispute. But if they have a record that the package was delivered, then how can it be disputed?
Then I called UPS – they actually said yes, a package (?? really??) was delivered, HOWEVER, it was to a DIFFERENT name and a DIFFERENT address, and supposedly in my city. Ha – now is someone at UPS in on the scam – I doubt it hopefully – these people have something figured out.
So I figured out the SCAM – these people whoever they are:
1) Have a false storefront
2) Take your money – and somehow get it funneled to two different email addresses – to hide their fake identities.
3) Then they know either UPS or PayPal will pay the Consumers (You and me!) as part of their service.
4) That way they walk off with the Money – made their however many dollars – then PayPay and UPS have to pay us back!
5) I bet by the time that PayPal calls me this storefront will be all closed up and gone like POOF! Hopefully whoever filled out the PayPal account can be traced and penalized for their fraudulent thievery
That’s all I have! I’m still in disbelief about this whole thing. I do hope they are caught.
Thanks for listening.
We are in the same boat. PayPal denied our claim because the seller provided proof of delivery to our city/state. Our 40 lb item was supposedly delivered in a 0.80 package! We have now filed a claim with UPS.
I purchased an adult tricycle from them. Same as above. Never delivered. Filed a claim with PayPal who denied my claim saying seller provided them with a UPS Tracking number saying the item was delivered. Filed a claim with UPS and they finally got back to me today to say they received a 1.5 pound package from the seller to deliver to someone with a different name and address in my city that day. The tricycle should have weighed 72 pounds. I complained to PayPal to try and get them to reopen my claim but we will see if that happens.
I ordered 2 gallons of 303 fabric guard water repellant from these crooks. I also received the the UPS notice saying that a 1.5 pound package was delivered to my home. Really? 2 gallons of liquid weighing 1.5 pounds. I spoke to the UPS man and he confirmed that he never delivered anything to my home the day before. I emailed to [email protected] and [email protected] and they never wrote back. Their phone number was disconnected. My credit card denied my dispute because the vendor showed the tracking number. I’m still fighting to get this charge removed.
Hi There everyone!!
Do not GIVE UP HOPE!! These SCAMMERS need to be caught and shut-down. I put in my dispute with PayPal Credit the very next day – as my gut sunk with the realization I had been scammed with a fraudulent purchase.
I have been on PayPal’s case to accept this dispute. I just found out today, that the claim was HONORED – but the credit has not shown up on my account yet – I will post once I get an update that this case is closed.
I informed the PayPal Credit person who helped me why no one had called me to get my proof of the fraudulent transaction details I had gathered, I guess they just don’t have time, or had enough information from my phone call. I might add, that maybe it is easier to make the claim via a phone call rather than filing online. As the claim I filed online was also denied. I had done that after I had called, thinking it would be an avenue to send them my back-up information I had gathered. So I freaked out thinking I shot myself in the foot.
Just keep calling PayPal. After asking them, how do you catch people like this who make up a fraudlulent site, even post their own YouTube video showing how good they are – also a complete lie….(some people have cohonas! (sp?)) In any case, she said a lot of people are embarrased when they do something stupid like this, I know I was, as I did not research before, I did it right after, as I thought it seemed like a good deal for the item I went to purchase. Won’t be doing that again!!
So if you were scammed by KZNICE or any affliation of them – through PayPal – please CALL PayPal – they said, they get the $$$ back from the sellers. But not enough people call PayPal when they get scammed as they feel stupid….well – its more careless to let them get away with stealing our hard earned money. Make the claim – you will get your money back. Be persisitant.
Thanks and good luck!