You might have come across the Instant Game called ‘Jumpy Jumpy’ on Facebook. Can you be scammed with this game? The answer to the question is No.
What Information Do You Share With Jumpy Jumpy
Below are the list of information you share when you play the instant game-
- Your Name and Profile picture
- Your Gender
- The names of Your Facebook friends and Messenger connections who also play the game
- Your Language
- Your time zone
- Your Friends, connections, and other people that you play with will be able to see your game activity.
How To Get Rid Of Jumpy Jumpy Facebook Game
In case you’re not comfortable with sharing your information with the game, this is how to disable the game from your profile-
- Go to www.facebook.com in your web browser
- Click in the top right of the Facebook page
- Click “Settings”
- Click “Instant Games” on the left side of the page – If you are experiencing problems navigating the above, you may go directly to the “Instant Games” page directly by clicking this link: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=instant_games
- Select or tick the “Jumpy Jumpy” checkbox to the right
- Click “View and Edit” link
- Set “Can the Instant Game send you notifications?” option to “No“
- Click “Save“
- If you want to remove the game from your profile, select it or tick the checkbox and click the “Remove” button
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.