Pretty Zero Reviews: prettyzero.net is selling paddle board, sup, floating mat, e.t.c. for super cheap prices. However, we noticed some red flags about this store.
With online scams springing up every day, we have taken the responsibility of reviewing products, stores, websites e.t.c in order to save you from making wrong decisions.
Our Review of this Ecommerce serves as an eyeopener. We hope it meets you well, and on time.
What is Prettyzero.net? Is It Legit?
PrettyZero Net is an online store that is selling products like gadgets, jewelries, fans, e.t.c However, the price of some of these items seem too good to be true.
Are you planning to shop from prettyzero.net?
We advise you to take a breather, and go through this review. The Coronavirus outbreak has birthed a lot of online scams ranging from online stores, investments and what have you.
So, don’t be in a hurry to buy from any online store without checking for reviews (Not just one, as you might be misinformed)
Is this store what it claims to be? Do you run the risk of not receiving your order? Is your credit card details at risk with this store? These and many more are questions we hope to answer with this review.
PrettyZero Net is located on- https://www.prettyzero.net/
This store has provided the following contact information-
Email; [email protected]
should you have a reason to worry about prettyzero.net?
Searching For These Items? See Trusted Sellers
Why Prettyzero.net Is Risky- Redflags Discovered
During our in-depth investigation, we discovered the following cons of this Online Store.
The email provided by this online store is a suspicious one. When you copy and paste it on your browser, you would see that the email address has been used by other online stores that have been labelled ‘Suspicious’
On further investigations, we realized these stores share so many things in common; super cheap prices, no address or phone number, no social media pages.
prettyzero.net uses it low price as a bait to make you shop from them. As we have observed from many fraudulent websites, this is just a way for them to get shoppers trooping to their store. It doesn’t mean they would fulfill their end of the bargain.
Suspicious Nature Of Prettyzero.net
Apart from the points mentioned above, we find other reasons why we think this e-commerce is not a safe store to shop from. Below are reasons why we don’t recommend prettyzero.net –
- This store was registered few days back, so it has no history.
- This store does not provide links to their social media pages, even when we searched online we didn’t see a page related to this store. In this day and age when people use social media to get extra revenue, prettyzero.net seem not to be interested. What could be their reasons?
What We Found about prettyzero.net!
At first glance, Pretty Zero appears to be a legitimate online store selling cheap items. However, on further investigation, we discovered this store is among a chain of suspicious online stores using same suspicious email, have no return address or contact number .
Just like Stylishmodewe, Peiwq, Patchamperes, Playsetskids, Noatanice, kznice, this store lures you with low prices, but when you order for the items, you might not get anything.
We don’t recommend this online store. We advise you to buy from trusted sellers on Amazon, as you can always get your money back if you’re not satisfied with your order.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2023.06.05Thesofthug.com Reviews 2023: Is Softhug Blanket a Scam?
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.06.05Aqua Pulse Water Gun Reviews: Scam or Legit Water Blaster?
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.06.04Aqua Pulse Water Blaster Reviews: Scam Electric Water Gun or Legit?
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2023.06.04Wild-ant.com Review: Fake Bed Bath & Beyond Website!