Beware of the Hermes text message that tells you to visit hermes.check-reschedule-online.com to confirm or reschedule delivery. It is a full fledged scam.
How Does it Work?
The text message is created by scammers who aim to steal account credentials, personal and financial information. When people visit the website to ‘reschedule the so called delivery they’ll be made to provide their credit card information for the £1.45 service fee.
This is where the scam comes in. When you provide your credit card information, these scammers will delete every dime you have in your bank account. This is because they’re not the legit Hermes delivery company, and they don’t have any parcel for you.
So far these scammers have used the following websites –
How do you know it is a scam? If you try to use random postcodes, you will be redirected to the same page with missed delivery so definitely it is a scam.
If you have submitted financial information on the fake website, immediately contact your bank for help.
Meanwhile you can check the comment section below for additional information. Share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below.
See other phishing scams – Hermes 18th anniversary, Hermes Scam Messages, Hermes Reschedule and Cover delivery, etc..
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2023.05.27Mazalti.com Reviews: Is Mazalti Scam Jewelry Store Ripping Off Buyers?
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2023.05.27Echt-au.com Reviews 2023: Echt-AU Scam Revealed!
- REVIEWS2023.05.24Is Gonift Scam? Here’s my Experience Using Nift gift card on gonift.com
- SCAMS2023.05.23Harbor Freight Winner Scam Email 2023: Fake Tools Giveaway!
I am still waiting for redelivery of a parcel from Hermes – How can I get it redelivered? Please help as this is a Christmas present!!!