If you’re looking for Exipure bad reviews, real customer reviews or honest Exipure review, search no more! Exipure is another fad weight loss product that has tons of fake reviews online. This review exposes the scam behind the product, and why you shouldn’t waste your money buying it.
The Ugly Truth About Exipure Weight Loss Supplement
First of all, there’s nothing special or unique about this weight loss product. In fact, we’ve seen similar products with same design, ingredients list, and reviews, but in the end they all turned out to be sham. Take for instance Puralean, Ultra Tox, Revitaa Pro and VivaSlim, they all share same raving positive reviews online. But when we did a review of these products, real customers left reviews that indicate the real nature of the products.
This is also the same case with Exipure. Real customer reviews on TrustPilot show that Exipure is simply a hoax. If you take a close look, you’d notice that all the positive Exipure reviews came from ‘Invited’ profiles. And these reviews try to overshadow the negative ones. Immediately someone drops a negative review, five or more positive reviews appear from nowhere. The 5 star ratings is another giveaway. What does this tell you? Do genuine companies use fake reviews? No of course!
Secondly, the reviews from trusted websites are all sponsored/paid reviews. A close look show that they all contain similar content. Sadly, they all have catchy titles like; Exipure: Bad Reviews, Customer Complaints & Negative Side Effects?, Exipure Review: Ingredients That Work or Bad Customer Effects?, Exipure Reviews: Does It Really Work? What They Won’t Show You!, etc.
The truth is that these titles are SEO generated in such a way to target buyer’s intent. These reviews don’t provide real answers or solutions. They’re just promotional articles meant to deceive people.
Other reasons why we don’t recommend Exipure for weight loss;
- Fake Claims – They say over 200,000 people lost weight using the product, but we can’t find a single before and after picture on any of them.
- Fake Money Back Guarantee – When customers tried to get a refund, it was impossible as you can never reach anyone and none will get back to you. The only way to get your moneyback is to do a chargeback on the credit card by reporting fraud on their money back guarantee claim.
- Shady Seals – On exipure.com there are seals allegedly from different organizations approving the supplement. What you don’t know is that the seals are totally fake. Take for instance that claims the product was made in a registered FDA facility. This is absolute BS! If Exipure was made in a registered FDA facility why the disclaimer beneath the website? See image below
Statements found on the website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease‘
What does this tell you? The manufacturers of this weight loss supplement are simply saying the product hasn’t been tested by the right organizations. So, you likely see no results after taking this pill.
Do Weight Loss Pills Work?
According to Healthline, dietary supplement pills help you lose weight, or at least make it easier to lose weight. However, you have to combine it with other methods like exercising, portion control, calorie deficit.
However, one has to be careful with pills, as many of them are fad, and don’t work at all. It is advised to go for pills that have proven results and reviews. That way, you can know what you are buying.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2023.03.20Frontwashca.com Review: Scam Amazon Global Pallet Store!
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2023.03.20Reveous.com Reviews: Legit Macy’s Store or Scam?
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2023.03.20Snacks.com Reviews (2023) Is It A Scam? Find Out!
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2023.03.20Patever.store Reviews: Not A Legit Store! Buyers Beware!
Yes, I told them I did not lose weight and they have done nothing for me and I want my refund. They have not responded to me. I’m still waiting 2 weeks have gone by.
Hi Jessica, just as you; I want something to work for me on weight loss!.. Seeing your only but recent review … I would likefixed to ask you if you might have skipped any days taking it and how much actually did use before asking your refund? Also did you order from the non-scam site of exipure.com in-particular as I found warnings of fake sites too! My income is fixed & certainly I dont want trouble in my account or foolish spending but i am way over weight at 65 needing to get to the truth. Your pic appears to me that you are already a rather nice size and likely it may not have increased the brown fat of your body ? Can you please respond to me soon cause there are no other negative commentors I can find recent or older! Thank you Mame; I so hope you get that refund soon and could confirm the website you ordered from,etc. Respectfully, Deborah at [email protected]
Did u every get a answer from Jessica? I also am looking into this , I am looking to lose weight & feel better I have a lot of unhealthy issues going on , I really need the help so I would really appreciate it if u would get back to me !! Thanks Deborah !! Cindy at [email protected]