Thinking of ordering the VivaSlim Drop from Simplepromise.com? Wondering if this weight loss formula would help you lose weight? Are the claims about this product real or is it just another scam? Read our honest review.
The VivaSlim supplement allegedly contains a formula which is gained from the secrets of the indigenous people from African rainforest. The end result is a supplement addresses the lack of adiponectin which is the root cause of belly fat. Sounds quite interesting right? But wait… Does this supplement really work or is it just a rip off?
Our Review of this product serves as an eyeopener. We hope it meets you well, and on time.
How To Use VivaSlim Supplement
From what we gathered on the website selling this product ‘simplepromise.com’, the VivaSlim supplement comes in a liquid dropper form. Users are told to squeeze 10 drops of VivaSlim in water and drink the mixture 3 times a day before meals.
According to the information on the website, the plants used in the formula is the real key. Not just because of its natural ingredients, but because it naturally improve this adiponectin levels in your body. This helps to send the fat burning signals and release the fat stored in the cells.
Sounds like an ideal product right?
However, there seem to be some inconsistencies about this product. Below, are issues we have with VivaSlim.
What You Should Know Before Taking Vivaslim Supplement
The claim on the website are not verified. Below the web page is the Caveat ‘These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease‘
This doesn’t help matters at all. The manufacturers of this weight loss supplement are simply saying the product hasn’t been tested by the right organizations. So, you might likely see no results after taking this pill.
On the official website of this product, there are absolutely no customer reviews. They have also not provided any option for rating or reviews. This is quite unlike product stores.
We expect this company to be transparent about its records, history, and reviews.
On one of the sponsored reviews, they claim you can achieve better weight loss results with this VivaSlim product without undergoing any restrictive diets or heavy workouts.
We know you want to believe this, but this is not true. Supplement or pills alone don’t reduce body fat. We’ve reviewed similar weight loss supplements in the past, and at the end of the day it is always the same story: They don’t work!
Before taking any supplement always have this at the back of your mind;
- Always consult your doctor before taking any medicine.
- Never take chances with your health, even though you are desperate to lose weight.
- There are hunger suppress supplements in the market, but your doctor will tell if you should use them or not.
- Don’t try to lose weight. Try to become healthy; that will take time because it is also a reverse process; all the weight you put on in years won’t disappear in days.
- Don’t try to lose weight for others, do it for yourself. Even if you are desperate, don’t use something that will harm you in the long run.
- There are many reasons why people become fat; some are habitual some are medical issues. Let’s determine what is yours first before you decide to use this or any other supplement.
Do Weight Loss Pills Work?
According to Healthline, dietary supplement pills help you lose weight, or at least make it easier to lose weight. However, you have to combine it with other methods like exercising, portion control, calorie deficit.
However, one has to be careful with pills, as many of them are fad, and don’t work at all. It is advised to go for pills that have proven results and reviews. That way, you can know what you are buying.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2022.11.28Justcustodial.com Reviews: Is It a Scam Amazon Pallet Store? Find Out!
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2022.11.28Is Actionsthat.com Amazon Pallet Scam? Honest Review & Warning!
- SCAMS2022.11.228055198860 Online Banking Alert Text: Why It’s a Scam
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2022.11.21Hesdca Reviews: Is Hesdca Amazon Pallet a Scam? Honest Review & Warning!