techobc.com is a website that allows you make personalized birthday/New Year wishes. BUT using the website exposes you to online hackers. How? Read this review to find out!
With online scams springing up every day, we have taken the responsibility of reviewing products, stores, websites etc for our reader’s financial safety.
This Techobc reviews exposes everything you need to know about the website, and why it is likely fraudulent.
How Does It Work?
TechoBC or Techo BC which is located at techobc.com, is a website that allows online users to enter their names and display a surprise message wishing them a personalized Happy New Year 2022 message. Sounds pretty charming right? Sadly just like ftechy.com the website has a malicious intent. See reasons why we think so below-
Why Techobc is a Scam
techobc.com is a scam because it tries to gain access to your social media accounts. People who have used the website complained that their Facebook account was hacked at some time.
This is because the website ask users to share it via social media like Facebook and WhatsApp, and when you do so, you unknowingly install a malware to your Facebook or WhatsApp. This malware then hacks your account.
As a result of this, you shouldn’t use the techobc.com !
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2022.11.28Justcustodial.com Reviews: Is It a Scam Amazon Pallet Store? Find Out!
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2022.11.28Is Actionsthat.com Amazon Pallet Scam? Honest Review & Warning!
- SCAMS2022.11.228055198860 Online Banking Alert Text: Why It’s a Scam
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2022.11.21Hesdca Reviews: Is Hesdca Amazon Pallet a Scam? Honest Review & Warning!