Do you want to invest on VAR in Earnvar.com? Is someone from Tinder convincing you to buy a new coin called “VAR” on the website called “Earnvar” Read this review to find out if this coin is worth your money or if it is a potential scam.
This review serves as an eyeopener to help you make the right decision about Earnvar VAR Investment.
We hope this review meets you well, and on time.
What is Envar?
Envar.com presents itself as a cryptocurrency exchange with the most options. Here, you just have to do the following –
- Sign up for your free Earnvar Wallet on web
- Choose your preferred payment method like banktransfer or credit card to add money to your Earnvar Wallet
- Buy Bitcoin,Ethereum,XRP or Litecoin,then securely store it in your Wallet or send it on easily to friends
Looks pretty cool right? Unfortunately Not!
During our investigation, We discovered the following can of worms;
Associated With a Shady Investment
Earnvar shares same platform and website design with a fraudulent crypto platform we reviewed in June 2020. Known as Bitslead, the platform has a coin known as ‘COV’ which was supposed to go public on June 15, 2021 for public trading. But on that date the website stopped responding and no one replies any emails.
Sadly, a lot of investors lost their money as the coin wasn’t real. They couldn’t even withdraw the coin before the website shut down. See the reviews here
Earnvar.com is not licensed or regulated by any regulatory body. Normally platforms like this should be registered with the FCA – Financial Conduct Authority. Regulatory bodies like FCA act as a watchdog over the activities of crypto platforms. So if anything fishy is happening, it is exposed.
In this case, Earnvar isn’t, so your financial security isn’t guaranteed.
A look at the website shows the following loopholes.
- Spelling mistakes
- Weird phrasing that shows it was setup by an amateur
- Uses Gmail instead of an official mail account
This is common with untrustworthy Exchange platforms. You don’t need a seer to tell you that the people behind the website are a bunch of unserious people.
Shitcoin called ‘VAR’
You might have been told that the investing in the crypto currency ‘VAR coin’ supports vaccine distribution to poor countries. I’m sorry that is not true. The Var Coin is a Shitcoin.
What are shitcoins?
“Shitcoin” is the name given to cryptocurrency that’s useless and has no value. These cryptos were created as copycats — currencies. They don’t have clear goals. They don’t have the longevity of other coins.
VAR has been classified as a shitcoin due to the following reasons–
- The developers are mysterious. The people behind a project should be trustworthy, not a random group of strangers using fake names. If the developers have identified themselves by video on Instagram or Youtube, for example, they’re considered doxxed and much more trustworthy. With their appearance known by the public, it’s much less likely to be a scam.
- The project has big promises, but has no defined functionalities. If a project avoids defining the functionalities, it’s not trustworthy.
- Aspects of the project seem copied or generic. If a project’s website looks generic or uses a free domain, that should be a red flag. It signals that it lacks the authenticity of a true, well-developed project. In this case, Earnvar copied the content of Bitslead.
So yeah, I wouldn’t go near the website, not even if it offers a thousand BTC. (Laughs, I might consider that tho)
Afterword – Earnvar Scam
Earnvar is a classic Tinder scam. Like numerous of the fraudulent investment platforms advertised by fake girls on Tinder, the modus operandi is this –
Girl acts interested and directs you to her Whatsapp
Proceeds to tell you how she made over $150,000 in VAR trading
Then she tries to get you to sign up to this site.
There are lots of online investment opportunities which could fetch you money and give you a good Return On Investment. We’ve taken out time to research on legitimate platforms for you.
For Legit profitable Cryptocurrency Mining Platform Click HERE
WAIT ✋🏾 You can also make money online by trading with reputable, reliable and trustworthy Forex brokers. We’ve been trading with the Fortrade broker for sometime now and we have no regrets!
Interested in trading with one of the best Forex brokers? Head Over to Fortrade and start trading!