Bitlue claims it is a crypto currency exchange platform. It is advertising on Discord of crypto “pump and dump” schemes under the Discord group name “Pump Manipulator”.
According to the information on the website, it is a digital asset trading platform that offers –
- real-time orderbooks
- charting and technical analytics tools
- trading history
However, there’s something fishy about this platform. From mails sent to us, the platform works this way –
- advertise pump and dump on Discord
- No live trading so cannot see what the market is doing.
- Tricks you into thinking you’ve made money but cannot actually withdraw
- Bans you from the Discord group when you start complaining
Have you traded with bitlue.com? Please share your experience in the comment section. Meanwhile see similar crypto exchange scam here.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- SCAMS2023.02.03Cashtab.info Review: Is It A Scam or Can You Really Make $500 From Surveys?
- SCAMS2023.02.01Showtaggers.com Netflix Video Tagger Job: Why it’s a Scam
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.01.26Steemselfe Green Tea Mask Reviews: Is It a Scam? DON’T Buy Before Reading This!
- SCAMS2023.01.26Joe & Jess Thwaite Mega Millions Donation Jackpot Scam Email 2023: Beware!