Do you want to invest on Bis in Binsbi.com? Is someone from Tinder convincing you to buy a new coin called “Bis” on the website called “Binsbi” Read this review to find out if this coin is worth your money or if it is a potential scam.
This review serves as an eyeopener to help you make the right decision about Binsbi BIS Investment.
We hope this review meets you well, and on time.
What is Binsbi?
Binsbi.com presents itself as a cryptocurrency exchange with the most options. Here, you just have to do the following –
- Sign up for your free Binsbi Wallet on web
- Choose your preferred payment method like banktransfer or credit card to add money to your Binsbi Wallet
- Buy Bitcoin, Ethereum,XRP or Litecoin,then securely store it in your Wallet or send it on easily to friends
Looks pretty cool right? Unfortunately Not!
During our investigation, We discovered the following can of worms;
Associated With a Shady Investment
Binsbi shares same platform and website design with a fraudulent crypto platform we reviewed in June 2021. Known as EARNVAR the platform has a coin known as ‘VAR’ which was supposed to go public on June 15, 2021 for public trading. But on that date the website stopped responding and no one replies any emails.
Sadly, a lot of investors lost their money as the coin wasn’t real. They couldn’t even withdraw the coin before the website shut down. See the reviews here
Binsbi.com is not licensed or regulated by any regulatory body. Normally platforms like this should be registered with the FCA – Financial Conduct Authority. Regulatory bodies like FCA act as a watchdog over the activities of crypto platforms. So if anything fishy is happening, it is exposed.
In this case, Binsbi isn’t, so your financial security isn’t guaranteed.
A look at the website shows the following loopholes.
- Spelling mistakes
- Weird phrasing that shows it was setup by an amateur
- Uses Gmail instead of an official mail account
This is common with untrustworthy Exchange platforms. You don’t need a seer to tell you that the people behind the website are a bunch of unserious people.
Shitcoin called ‘BIS’
You might have been told that the investing in the crypto currency ‘BIS coin’ supports vaccine distribution to poor countries. I’m sorry that is not true. The Bis Coin is a Shitcoin.
What are shitcoins?
“Shitcoin” is the name given to cryptocurrency that’s useless and has no value. These cryptos were created as copycats — currencies. They don’t have clear goals. They don’t have the longevity of other coins.
BIS has been classified as a shitcoin due to the following reasons–
- The developers are mysterious. The people behind a project should be trustworthy, not a random group of strangers using fake names. If the developers have identified themselves by video on Instagram or Youtube, for example, they’re considered doxxed and much more trustworthy. With their appearance known by the public, it’s much less likely to be a scam.
- The project has big promises, but has no defined functionalities. If a project avoids defining the functionalities, it’s not trustworthy.
- Aspects of the project seem copied or generic. If a project’s website looks generic or uses a free domain, that should be a red flag. It signals that it lacks the authenticity of a true, well-developed project. In this case, Binsbi copied the content of Earnvar.
So yeah, I wouldn’t go near the website, not even if it offers a thousand BTC. (Laughs, I might consider that tho)
Afterword – Binsbi Scam
Binsbi is a classic Tinder scam. Like numerous of the fraudulent investment platforms advertised by fake girls on Tinder, the modus operandi is this –
Girl acts interested and directs you to her Whatsapp
Proceeds to tell you how she made over $150,000 in BIS trading
Then she tries to get you to sign up to this site.
When you register on the platform and invest in the VAR for trading, you discover you’re unable to make a withdrawal. This is exactly how scams like this work.
There are lots of online investment opportunities which could fetch you money and give you a good Return On Investment. We’ve taken out time to research on legitimate platforms for you.
For Legit profitable Cryptocurrency Mining Platform Click HERE
WAIT ✋🏾 You can also make money online by trading with reputable, reliable and trustworthy Forex brokers. We’ve been trading with the Fortrade broker for sometime now and we have no regrets!
Interested in trading with one of the best Forex brokers? Head Over to Fortrade and start trading!
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- SCAMS2023.02.03Cashtab.info Review: Is It A Scam or Can You Really Make $500 From Surveys?
- SCAMS2023.02.01Showtaggers.com Netflix Video Tagger Job: Why it’s a Scam
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.01.26Steemselfe Green Tea Mask Reviews: Is It a Scam? DON’T Buy Before Reading This!
- SCAMS2023.01.26Joe & Jess Thwaite Mega Millions Donation Jackpot Scam Email 2023: Beware!