Have you received a call from Michelle Lewis of Champions Strategy Holdings about a debt? Don’t Panic! Hundreds of people have reported this annoying text messages, phone calls and voice text messages from kbscollect.com. Read this review to find out what you should do!
Champions Strategy Holdings: What Is It?
Champions Strategy Holdings located at championshstrategyholdings.com is an Atlanta GA based debt collection company that allegedly helps people resolve debts. They claim to collect debt for individuals and corporate bodies. Sadly, lots of people have complained of being wrongly accused of owing debts. They receive messages, phone calls, and voice mails which are often threatening.
The caller calls herself Michelle Lewis.
The call goes this way;
Hello. My name is Michelle Lewis. I’m calling from Champion strategy holdings. I’m calling in regards to a file that’s been forwarded to our office for a review. It is important that we receive a call from you or your legal representation. Since this file is a time sensitive matter, a recommendation must be submitted to your local county processor. Failure to return this call must be noted as a forfeiture of your rights and will be submitted accordingly. Please press one now to be connected to a mediator or call 1877-311-2348 to speak with the next available agent. This is an attempt to collect the debt from a professional debt mediator
Is Champions Strategy Holdings a Scam Debt Collector?
From reports online, Champions Strategy Holdings is not a legitimate debt collection company, the company appears shady. First of all, the website lacks tangible information about who they really are.
Secondly, their office address ‘2302 Parkland Drive Atlanta, GA 30345’ is currently vacant. When we contacted the leasing company, we were told the office is unoccupied. Thirdly, the website shares same modus operandi with a debt collection company ‘ASG Recovers‘ that has been fined and ordered to cease and desist in California.
Thirdly, the company has not been functioning for 30 years as claimed on the website. Who.is (a domain checker tool) shows the website ‘championstrategyholdings.com’ was registered on January 2020. This clearly shows that the business is not genuine, and is likely an offshoot of ASG Recovers.
Received a Call or Voicemail From Champions Strategy Holdings? Do This
If you’ve received a call, text message or voice mail from Champions Strategy Holdings, you should do the following –
- Find out if the amount of the loan corresponds with what you owe (if you really owe the company)
- Contact the original loan provider if you know you owe the amount, then negotiate a payment plan.
- If you’ve never heard about the supposed company you’re owing, clearly let KBS Collect know you don’t owe such debt.
- Submit a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission or you can contact your state Attorney General’s office .
How to Spot a Scam Debt Collector This 2023
Below are how to know the difference between a legit debt collector and a fake one-
- They withhold information from you
- Pressures you to pay by money transfer or card
- Threatens you with jail time
- You don’t recognize the debt they claim you owe
- Calls you at inconvenient times
From all indications, Champions Strategy Holdings is not a genuine debt collector. Lots of people have complained of being threatened over non existent debts through calls and voicemails.
No matter how convincing they may sound, we advise you not to send money or personal information to them until you’ve verified the debt and seen it is real.
You can send us a mail if you’re in doubt of similar mails in the future!
Phishing scams are on the increase daily, and we’ve been able to fish similar phishing scams like – EireVerify, Svieducation scam, Vince Camuto email scam, NYSDOL scam, USPS scam, to mention but few.
ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SEND US A MAIL VIA OUR CONTACT US PAGE IF YOU’RE IN DOUBT OF TEXT MESSAGES, MAILS, OR ONLINE STORES!
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- SCAMS2023.06.09Irinaloc.com Reviews 2023: Scam Onlyfans Website? Find Out!
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2023.06.09Beenrenew.com Reviews: Is Beenrenew.com a Scam Macy’s Store or Legit?
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2023.06.09Shydg.online Reviews: Scam Store Impersonating Stanley Website!
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2023.06.09Runyule.online Reviews 2023: Fake Stanley Website! Avoid at all costs!