If you have received an email from Vince Camuto ‘Legal Department’, read this to know what to do. First of all, don’t panic.
If you have received such message, the best thing to do is to completely ignore it. Email scams are known as phishing scams. No harm is done yet if you don’t click the link on the mail, or send them your credit card information.
Vince Camuto Scam Email- What To Do
It seems someone got the promotional email list of Vince Camuto customers and are trying to scam people.
If you have received fake emails that appear to have been sent from a Vince Camuto email address, claiming legal action will be taken against you, or there is a problem with your order, please do not follow the instructions in the same emails. This is because the emails are scams being used by scammers in an attempt to steal credit card and personal information.
What Should You Do If You Receive Messages Like This
No matter how convincing it make sound, we advise you not to call the number or attempt to send a message to the number. This is because once you do so, they would find a way to convince you to send money or your personal information.
If you were tricked by the scam, please contact your bank for help.
Don’t forget to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us Here. Also, you can report scams, untrustworthy websites and tell us why you consider the websites fraudulent.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2022.11.28Justcustodial.com Reviews: Is It a Scam Amazon Pallet Store? Find Out!
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2022.11.28Is Actionsthat.com Amazon Pallet Scam? Honest Review & Warning!
- SCAMS2022.11.228055198860 Online Banking Alert Text: Why It’s a Scam
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2022.11.21Hesdca Reviews: Is Hesdca Amazon Pallet a Scam? Honest Review & Warning!