Zolous.com claims it is a community of friends website. This platform makes use of a cryptocurrency called Hydra, that helps members of ZoloUs to receive, transfer and invest value.
According to the information on the website, the Hydra currency would be used the following ways-
- To pay, transfer and invest starting with Q4 (October, November or December) of 2020, when the ZoloUs mobile app will be launched.
- To exchange your Hydra in another currency starting with Q4 (October, November or December) of 2020, when the ZoloUs mobile app will be launched.
However, we have major concerns about this platform. There are so many claims and promises. Their offers seem too good to be true. How on earth can you get 380 hydras (hda) daily basic universal as a member without referring anyone or investing. Isn’t that ‘free money’. What are the possibilities of even converting the hydra to currency?
These and many more are questions we don’t have answers to. Do you think it is the next bitcoin? or a scam? Please leave your reviews on the comment section.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- SCAMS2022.11.228055198860 Online Banking Alert Text: Why It’s a Scam
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2022.11.21Hesdca Reviews: Is Hesdca Amazon Pallet a Scam? Honest Review & Warning!
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2022.11.20Is Fabluarant a Scam Store? Honest Review & Warnings
- SCAMS2022.11.20Aldi £50 Voucher For Facebook Share Scam 2022: Busted! Beware!