Have you received a voice mail or phone call from Affinity Global about a debt? Don’t Panic! Read this review to find out what you should do!
This review serves as an eyeopener to help you make the right decision about emails and text messages like this ”Affglo Scam Messages‘
We hope this review meets you well, and on time.
What is Affinity Global?
Affinity Global which is also known as Affglo, is not a scam. It is a debt collection agency that collects debt for a number of industries in the US and Canada. Their clients include banks, credit card companies, automotive, telecommunications and retail.
They use a number of tactics to collect debt, including telephone calls, voice mail messages, letters, etc.
However, what’s annoying about the calls is that most times the debt is not from the receiver. It could be from a family member or a friend. So if it’s the case, how do you stop the incessant calls?
Affglo Phone Number
The Company uses the following numbers to call people –
The sad reality is that when people try to call the company they’re unable to do so. Currently the company has more than ninety complaints on BBB.
How To Stop Annoying Calls From Affglo
You can sue Affglo for harassment. Especially if –
- You are receiving multiple calls per week from Affglo.
- They are calling your family, friends, neighbors, or coworkers
- They are threatening you with violence, lawsuit, or arrest
- Criminal accusations are being made towards you
- Use of obscene language during an attempt to collect
Or you can make a complaint at Better Business Bureau page here The company responds to complaints, and some cases have been solved.
What Should You Do If You Receive Emails or Message Like This
No matter how convincing it make sound, we advise you not to send money or personal information to any stranger without first going online to search for reviews.
You can send us a mail if you’re in doubt of similar mails in the future!
ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SEND US A MAIL VIA OUR CONTACT US PAGE IF YOU’RE IN DOUBT OF TEXT MESSAGES, MAILS, OR ONLINE STORES!
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- SCAMS2022.11.228055198860 Online Banking Alert Text: Why It’s a Scam
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2022.11.21Hesdca Reviews: Is Hesdca Amazon Pallet a Scam? Honest Review & Warning!
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2022.11.20Is Fabluarant a Scam Store? Honest Review & Warnings
- SCAMS2022.11.20Aldi £50 Voucher For Facebook Share Scam 2022: Busted! Beware!