There is an ongoing 18665521603 Bank of America Scam Telephone Number Scam Text that claims to be from bank of America. It says that recipients should call the same telephone number. Beware! It is a scam. This honest review exposes the details about it.
Lots of people have received scam text this June 2023. The text was sent by scammers whose goal is to get people’s personal and financial information.
What Is 18665521603 Bank of America Scam Telephone Number All About And How It Works?
It is a fraudulent message sent by scammers who intend to get your personal and financial information. The email ask potential customers to call back the same number. Don’t be deceived. It is all scam!
Calling the number exposes you to viruses, spywares, malwares, which are harmful to devices and can hack and destroy your mobile phone. Beware!
Similar Scam Text Pattern
- You receive a text message from an unknown or “spoofed” number. Scammers use technology to make it look like they’re messaging you from a business or person you know (such as the IRS, Apple, or Amazon). They can also message you for a business.
- The message creates a sense of urgency to get you to act quickly. For example, it may claim that your bank account has been closed or that you’ve won a free gift.
- Next, the scammer will try to get you to either respond, click on a link, or call a number or send a message to an email.
How To Tell It’s a Scam
- You aren’t expecting a delivery from this company.
- The text message comes from a long or unusual phone number.
- The link in the text is obscured or doesn’t come from an official PayPal, Costco, USPS, UPS, FedEx website etc.
Tips To Avoid Being Scammed
- Do not click on the link provided
- Never respond to the emails
Received 18665521603 Bank of America Scam Telephone Number? Do The Following!
You should delete the text message immediately as it is obviously a phishing scam. Meanwhile, do not forget to inform your family and friends. Please they should respond to the email if and when they receive such message.
Also, you can report scams, untrustworthy websites and tell us why you consider the websites fraudulent. See similar phishing scam; SharpUSPS scam text, Wal Tracking Scam, Delware BPO Scam, Publix 90TH Anniversary, etc.