Welerr Reviews – Welerr.com is not a legit store selling smart phones, tablets, etc. Read this review to find out why Welerr is classified as a scam store.
With online scams springing up every day, we have taken the responsibility of reviewing products, stores, websites etc for our reader’s financial safety.
This Welerr.com reviews exposes everything you need to know about the store, and why it is fraudulent.
What is Welerr.com Website?
It is an online store that sells different kinds of products like Huawei phones, tablets, multifunction juicer, kitchen folding rack, electric surf board, camping tent, etc.
BUT the price of these items on Welerr site look too good to be true.
The website is well designed with a user friendly interface, however this doesn’t make it a safe site to shop from. A lot of fraudulent websites make their website look standard in order to convince buyers into thinking they’re legit.
If you’re searching for Welerr Reviews, you’re at the right place. First of all, lets look at the website specifications.
- Name: Welerr
- Type: Online Store
- Link: https://welerr.com/
- Email: [email protected]
- Date of Domain registration: May 2021
- The website is four weeks old
- Company and Owner Information: Choc trading co. ltd
- Company Location: 39 mark road hemel hempstead hertz hertfordshire england
- Contact Number: +447727437648
OBSERVATION: welerr.com doesn’t look too good. It is owned by a company that has already been flagged as suspicious by numerous scam detectors. This is because there are a lot of fraudulent stores linked to the company. At this point, I’m already having a bad feeling about this online store.
Does it get better or worst? Keep reading!
Pros of welerr.com
- Accepts PayPal
- Has a user friendly interface. No annoying pop-up notifications
- Website is secured with SSL encryption
- Website Lacks seal trusts from authorized organizations.
- Company has a negative history
- Provides no social media links
Welerr Customer Complaints
Though welerr.com has no provision for customer reviews on its website, customers have been leaving comments on review sites stating that the store indulges in bait and switch scam.
Majority of the customers who ordered a craft cabinet received a cheap $5 wash bag instead.
Poor Customer Support
Welerr.com customer service sucks. The phone number on the website is not available for phone calls, while mails sent to the email address are not replied. Of course, this is not a trait of trustworthy businesses.
Afterword – Welerr.com Scam
Like most fraudulent stores, Welerr uses a fake clearance sale promo to entice buyers. However, below is what happens when you shop from the store –
- You receive an entirely different item not worth half the amount you paid.
- The customer service refuses to reply to your mail
- The store lies to PayPal that it delivered the right item.
- Getting a refund becomes tough and almost impossible.
These factors are enough to consider the website a highly suspicious and fraudulent portal.
From all indications, welerr.com is not a reliable online store. It has a poor trust score, and as such not recommended.
You should consider buying from the Amazon sellers above. The delivery is swift, and response is timely.
Have you been scammed?- Do This
Shopping from this store exposes customers to the risk of hacked credit card and overcharged fees. Also, customers would either receive an inferior item, a different cheaper item, or nothing at all.
Therefore, it is advised to file complaints to your bank and request for a new credit (debit) card. On the other hand, if you used Paypal as a method of payment, you should document (screenshot) the transactions for future purposes.
Yes, it is true that online shopping has made life easier, however when ordering things online check out the following-
How old is the website? Does it provide return address? Are there customer reviews online? Do the social media icons work?
Always remember you can get the items from trusted sellers on Amazon, like the ones provided above. One of the advantages of shopping from amazon is the return policy. If you are not happy with your order, you can always return your items and get your money back.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- SCAMS2023.02.03Cashtab.info Review: Is It A Scam or Can You Really Make $500 From Surveys?
- SCAMS2023.02.01Showtaggers.com Netflix Video Tagger Job: Why it’s a Scam
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.01.26Steemselfe Green Tea Mask Reviews: Is It a Scam? DON’T Buy Before Reading This!
- SCAMS2023.01.26Joe & Jess Thwaite Mega Millions Donation Jackpot Scam Email 2023: Beware!