Interested in buying men’s sneakers or shoes from Jeloow? Read this review to find out why our scam detector gave Jeloow.com a poor trust score.
Online shopping has made it easier for a lot of us who don’t fancy trudging the streets, especially during this post Coronavirus period. However, with the rise in online shopping, online scams have risen.
If you are looking for Jeloow Customer Reviews, search no more. This is the right place to find out if the store is fraudulent or trustworthy.
What is Jeloow.com Website?
Jeloow.com otherwise known as Jeloow is an online store that deals in variety of men’s shoes like sneakers, formal shoes, casual shoes, etc. And these footwears are being offered with a bonus of free shipping. Yes, you heard me well! You don’t need to pay for shipping.
But is it worth it? or is this another ‘Free shipping’ scam?
If you’re searching for Jeloow Reviews, you’re at the right place.
- Name: Jeloow
- Type: Online Store
- Link: https://jeloow.com/
- Email: [email protected]
- Date of Registration: June 2021
- The website is three weeks old
- Company and Owner Information: N/A
- Company Location: 11 Crescent Drive ,Morristown,New Jersey,7960,US
- Contact Number: N/A
Pros of Jeloow.com
- Products are mainly for men.
- Has a user friendly interface. No annoying pop-up notifications
- Website is secured with SSL encryption
- Accepts PayPal
- Fake Company address
- Website Lacks seal trusts for authorized organizations.
- Doesn’t use original images.
- Provides no company information
- Provides no social media links
jeloow.com makes use of contents stolen off the internet. As can be seen through Google search, the About Us Info, Terms and Conditions, Return& Refund Policy, are not originally that of Jeloow online store.
What this means is that they might not keep to the end of the bargain. This is because the information on those pages are not theirs, so it isn’t genuine. You might have a tough time cancelling your order or requesting for a refund, unlike what is written on the website.
As of the time this review was written there are no customer reviews of Jeloow.com online. This is likely because buyers are yet to receive their order, as a result of estimated delivery time.
Is Jeloow Com Legit?
From the crucial points noted above, Jeloow.com has a lot of red-flags. The first being the fake address provided. Unlike you were made to believe, the store is physically located in China, not US.
According to Google map, 11 Crescent Drive ,Morristown,New Jersey,7960,US is the address of a small family home, not a warehouse or office space. This is clearly a case of false identity, and we’ve seen it happen with stores which are really located in China.
Jeloow uses a US Address to buy customer’s trust. In reality the store is located in China, and shipping takes weeks, if not months.
From all indications, Jeloow.com is not a reliable online store selling men’s shoes and sneakers.
At the end of the day, just like Theartssite, Decideonfun, and a host of other sites located in China, Customers might receive knock-off imitation of what they had ordered.
You should consider buying from these Amazon sellers below. The delivery is swift, and response is timely.
Have you been scammed?- Do This
Shopping from this store exposes customers to the risk of hacked credit card and overcharged fees. Also, customers would either receive an inferior item, a different cheaper item, or nothing at all.
Therefore, it is advised to file complaints to your bank and request for a new credit (debit) card. On the other hand, if you used Paypal as a method of payment, you should document (screenshot) the transactions for future purposes.
Yes, it is true that online shopping has made life easier, however when ordering things online check out the following-
How old is the website? Does it provide return address? Are there customer reviews online? Do the social media icons work?
Always remember you can get the items from trusted sellers on Amazon, like the ones provided above. One of the advantages of shopping from amazon is the return policy. If you are not happy with your order, you can always return your items and get your money back.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2023.05.27Mazalti.com Reviews: Is Mazalti Scam Jewelry Store Ripping Off Buyers?
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2023.05.27Echt-au.com Reviews 2023: Echt-AU Scam Revealed!
- REVIEWS2023.05.24Is Gonift Scam? Here’s my Experience Using Nift gift card on gonift.com
- SCAMS2023.05.23Harbor Freight Winner Scam Email 2023: Fake Tools Giveaway!