Did you receive a text message that says you are subscribed to Wallpaper48 for £50/week? Beware! It is a scam. The text contains a malicious link that aims to steal your personal and financial information.
Currently, more than hundred people have complained of receiving Wallpaper48 text this March 2022.
The Wallpaper 48 Text comes in the following format –
Thanks [Name Removed], you are subscribed to Wallpaper48 for £50/week. To cancel, here: Wallpaper48.com/lqId1D3
So far, the following phishing links have been used in the text message;
Wallpaper48 Text Scam – How does it work?
It is sent by scammers who want to get your personal information so they can use it to scam you. The text messages most times contain viruses, spywares, malwares, which are harmful to devices and can hack and destroy your mobile phone.
The link in the text message redirects you to other phishing websites that trick victims and also hack their personal information. This happens when you click on the link.
Meanwhile, people who received the malicious wallpaper48 text message have left the following reviews online –
I got the same ‘you are subscribed to Wallpaper48 for £50/week’ message. Didn’t click the link and just deleted immediately.Simon
unsolicited text message saying I had subscribed to Wallpaper 48.com for £50/week wallpaper48.com/nZtumvKSal
Received Wallpaper48 Text? Do The Following!
You should delete the text message immediately as it is obviously a phishing scam. Meanwhile, do not forget to inform your family and friends. Please they should not click on the link if and when they receive such message.
Also, you can report scams, untrustworthy websites and tell us why you consider the websites fraudulent. See similar phishing scam; Wal Tracking Scam, Delware BPO Scam, Publix 90TH Anniversary, etc.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.03.30Wattsave Reviews: Legit Energy Saver or Pure Scam? Find Out!
- REVIEWS2023.03.28Green Arrow Loans Reviews (2023) Pros & Cons Exposed!
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.03.26Orthosparkle Toothbrush Review: Scam or Dentist Approved?
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2023.03.26Swethey.com Reviews: Scam Swethey Store Exposed!