Beware of the fake USPS text that claims the scheduled delivery for your shipment got changed, please confirm. The link attached to the text message is that of a fake USPS delivery website.
With online scams springing up every day, we have taken the responsibility of reviewing products, stores, websites etc for our reader’s financial safety.
This review expose everything you need to know about the text message, and why it is fraudulent.
How Does W5fek info Scam Text Work?
The text message is created by scammers who aim to steal account credentials, personal and financial information. When people visit the website to confirm the changed delivery schedule, they’ll be made to provide their credit card information for a service fee.
This is where the scam comes in. When you provide your credit card information, these scammers will delete every dime you have in your bank account. This is because they’re not the legit USPS delivery company, and they don’t have any parcel for you.
See the fake USPS text message below –
USPS: the scheduled delivery for the shipment 1z47037 got changed. Please confirm here: w5fek.info/V78Y2AMjp
So far these scammers use the following phone numbers-
- 1 619 673 7216
If you have submitted financial information on the fake website, immediately contact your bank for help.
Meanwhile you can check the comment section below for additional information. Share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- SCAMS2023.02.03Cashtab.info Review: Is It A Scam or Can You Really Make $500 From Surveys?
- SCAMS2023.02.01Showtaggers.com Netflix Video Tagger Job: Why it’s a Scam
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.01.26Steemselfe Green Tea Mask Reviews: Is It a Scam? DON’T Buy Before Reading This!
- SCAMS2023.01.26Joe & Jess Thwaite Mega Millions Donation Jackpot Scam Email 2023: Beware!