Did you receive an unauthorized bank charge from Stay Pawsitive? Was the store hacked or are the charges intentional? Read this review to find out what our scam analyst has to say.
With online scams springing, we’ve taken the responsibility of reviewing products, stores, texts, etc. in order to save you from making the wrong decision.
We hope this review meets you well, and on time.
Stay Pawsitive located at stay-pawsitive.com is an online store that deals in Pet supplies, customized mugs, rings, necklaces, etc. According to who.is ( a domain checker tool) this store has been operating since June 2020. Those who shopped from this store as far back as 2020 received their order and had no cause of worry.
Unfortunately as of 8th September 2021, lots of past customers complained of fraudulent charges from Stay Pawsitive. Most people were charged as high as $2000, while some had different transactions that totaled almost $1000. Luckily some of the charges are pending and haven’t gone through yet.
Stay Pawsitive Review: Is This Store a Scam?
When we contacted the online store Stay-pawsitive.com we were told they were hacked. However, no further information or press release has been issued by the store to allay people’s fears.
We can’t exactly say if it is an insider job or if the store was hacked by external people. However, what is obvious is that anyone who’ve shopped from the store is at risk of credit card charges.
So, what do you do if you’ve been charged by Stay Pawsitive?
How To Stop Stay Pawsitive Bank Charges and Get your Money Back!
- Disable your credit card as soon as a charge to Stay Pawsitive appears. .
- Contact your Bank immediately and report the unauthorized transaction
- Request that your account should be frozen temporarily.
- To protect yourself in the future, go to bank website where you have credit card and select text notifications in settings.
If the charges are still pending you have to wait and see if they go through, but ensure you’ve informed your bank!
See similar bank charge scam here. Meanwhile share this article with your friends and family to keep them abreast of the situation!
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.03.30Wattsave Reviews: Legit Energy Saver or Pure Scam? Find Out!
- REVIEWS2023.03.28Green Arrow Loans Reviews (2023) Pros & Cons Exposed!
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.03.26Orthosparkle Toothbrush Review: Scam or Dentist Approved?
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2023.03.26Swethey.com Reviews: Scam Swethey Store Exposed!