There has been a backlack online ever since the news that the Minnesota State High School League has reversed its Aug. 4 decision to postpone both sports to spring because of COVID-19 concerns.
The event that led to the reversal took place in a virtual board meeting with more than 400 people listening in. The league voted 15-3 to restart the football season after voting 14-4 to approve fall volleyball.
A football season of six games was approved, with practice starting Monday, along with a postseason whose format will be determined by Oct. 1. First games would be Oct. 9. The season would end Nov. 28 — the Saturday after Thanksgiving.
However, there have been a handful of negative reactions and comments from people online. A lot of people think the coaches (and teachers) would have increased risks.
While majority think the decision is unwise, a couple of people see no wrong about it.
Do you think the reversal is unwise? please let us know in the comment section.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2023.03.20Frontwashca.com Review: Scam Amazon Global Pallet Store!
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2023.03.20Reveous.com Reviews: Legit Macy’s Store or Scam?
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2023.03.20Snacks.com Reviews (2023) Is It A Scam? Find Out!
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2023.03.20Patever.store Reviews: Not A Legit Store! Buyers Beware!