According to the news released on news.xbox.com, Microsoft has agreed to acquire ZeniMax Media, which happens to be the parent company of Doom and Fallout studio Bethesda Softworks, for $7.5 billion in cash.
The acquisition follows earlier Bethesda games coming to Xbox Game Pass on console and PC, and it gives Microsoft control of upcoming games like the space epic Starfield.
From information gathered online, Microsoft says future Bethesda games, including Starfield, will launch on Xbox Game Pass the day they come to Xbox or PC.
This could help make the forthcoming Xbox Series X more attractive than the PlayStation 5 to some players.
Both machines are due to launch in November.
Game Pass already gives players access to more than 200 games.
What do you think about the acquisition? Is it a good move or a wrong one? Please let us know in the comment section!
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2022.10.05Ticopas.com Reviews: Is Ticopas Scam or Legit Store to Buy Items?
- PRODUCT REVIEW2022.10.04Pro Power Save Reviews: Can It Really Reduce Your Electricity Bill?
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2022.10.04Xemsy.co Reviews: Is Xemsy $8 handheld Console Scam or Real Offer?
- PHISHING SCAMS2022.09.29David Ritchie Powerball Donation Lottery Scam 2022: Beware!