Have you received a notification claiming ‘You have a new message from facebook about your payments? Do not panic.
Our Review serves as an eyeopener. We hope it meets you well, and on time.
New Message from Facebook About Your Payments- What You Should Know!
The notification about a new message from Facebook about your payments is nothing to be scared about. A lot of people, especially from Asian countries got the message. And like you, when they tried clicking the notification bar, it took them to “support inbox” and it just says nothing about the Facebook payment.
According to this reddit thread, a lot of people have received the message, even those who have never run any Facebook Ads.
What do you think it is? A glitch or a hack?
Some think that it could be one of the applications that you signed in through Facebook was hacked and that’s why you’re getting the weird notification.
However, it is not something to be worried about.
What to do if you received the message from Facebook about your Payments
If you have received the notification, you should simply ignore it. A lot of people have received it, so it is not peculiar to you alone.
Meanwhile, we hope Facebook address this issue soon. While we wait, you can also share your thoughts and opinions in the comment section!
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- SCAMS2023.02.03Cashtab.info Review: Is It A Scam or Can You Really Make $500 From Surveys?
- SCAMS2023.02.01Showtaggers.com Netflix Video Tagger Job: Why it’s a Scam
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.01.26Steemselfe Green Tea Mask Reviews: Is It a Scam? DON’T Buy Before Reading This!
- SCAMS2023.01.26Joe & Jess Thwaite Mega Millions Donation Jackpot Scam Email 2023: Beware!