There is an ongoing Linktfsve cc Scam Text which claims that claims the recipients’ records are overdue. Beware! It is a scam. This honest review exposes the details about it.
Lots of people have received this claims the recipients’ records are overdue this November 2022. The text was sent by scammers whose goal is to get people’s personal and financial information.
What Is Linktfsve cc Scam Text Credit Overdue Records Reminder All About And How It Works?
It is a fraudulent message sent by scammers who intend to get your personal and financial information. It claims that recipient’s claims the recipients’ records are overdue, and direct them to a phishing website. Don’t be deceived. It is all scam!
Clicking on the link exposes you to viruses, spywares, malwares, which are harmful to devices and can hack and destroy your mobile phone. Beware!
Linktfsve cc Scam Text Format:
From: +61 404 680 751
Reminder: If overdue records are not processed, it will affect your credit. Please check hxxps://linktfsvw.cc for more information.
Similar Scam Text Pattern
- You receive a text message from an unknown or “spoofed” number. Scammers use technology to make it look like they’re messaging you from a business or person you know (such as the IRS, Apple, or Amazon). They can also message you for a business.
- The message creates a sense of urgency to get you to act quickly. For example, it may claim that your bank account has been closed or that you’ve won a free gift.
- Next, the scammer will try to get you to either respond, click on a link, or call a number or send a message to an email.
How To Tell It’s a Scam
- You aren’t expecting a delivery from this company.
- The text message comes from a long or unusual phone number.
- The link in the text is obscured or doesn’t come from an official PayPal, Costco, USPS, UPS, FedEx website etc.
Tips To Avoid Being Scammed
- Do not click on the link provided
- Never respond to the emails
Received Linktfsve cc Scam Text Credit Overdue Records Reminder? Do The Following!
You should delete the text message immediately as it is obviously a phishing scam. Meanwhile, do not forget to inform your family and friends. Please they should respond to the email if and when they receive such message.
Also, you can report scams, untrustworthy websites and tell us why you consider the websites fraudulent. See similar phishing scam; SharpUSPS scam text, Wal Tracking Scam, Delware BPO Scam, Publix 90TH Anniversary, etc.