There is an ongoing Joel Fallon From Intelligent Post Company Scam Text. Saying that you have been accepted as a parcel inspector in their company. Don’t dare click on the link. It is a scam.
Lots of people have received this Joel Fallon From Intelligent Post Company Scam Text this May 2023. It actually contains a link to a malicious website.
Joel Fallon From Intelligent Post Company Scam Text- How Does This Scam work?
Joel Fallon From Intelligent Post Company Scam Text is a fraudulent message sent by scammers to get your personal and financial information with the ulterior motive to defraud you. The email is telling recipients – that you have been accepted as a parcel inspector in their company. Don’t be deceived. It is all Scam!
Clicking on the link exposes you to viruses, spywares, malwares, which are harmful to devices and can hack and destroy your mobile phone.
Similar Scam Text Pattern
- You receive a text message from an unknown or “spoofed” number. Scammers use technology to make it look like they’re messaging you from a business or person you know (such as the IRS, Apple, or Amazon). They can also message you for a business.
- The message creates a sense of urgency to get you to act quickly. For example, it may claim that your bank account has been closed or that you’ve won a free gift.
- Next, the scammer will try to get you to either respond, click on a link, or call a number or send a message to an email.
How To Tell It’s a Scam
- You aren’t expecting a delivery from this company.
- The text message comes from a long or unusual phone number.
- The link in the text is obscured or doesn’t come from an official PayPal, Costco, USPS, UPS, FedEx website etc.
Tips To Avoid Being Scammed
- Do not click on the link provided
- Never respond to the emails
Received Joel Fallon From Intelligent Post Company Scam Text? Do The Following!
You should delete the text message immediately as it is obviously a phishing scam. Meanwhile, do not forget to inform your family and friends. Please they should not click on the link if and when they receive such message.
Also, you can report scams, untrustworthy websites and tell us why you consider the websites fraudulent. See similar phishing scam; Wal Tracking Scam, Delware BPO Scam, Publix 90TH Anniversary, etc.
- Scholar is a scam detector whose contents pinpoint the numerous drawbacks of fraudulent websites. She spends her free time reading books.
- WEBSITE REVIEWS2023.06.10Americanemergencyfund.com Reviews: Scam $5000 Emergency Fund! Details Exposed!
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2023.06.10Vineyardvinessvip.com Reviews: Fake Vineyard Vines Outlet! Avoid At All Costs!
- PHISHING SCAMS2023.06.10Usps Incomplete Address Scam Text 2023: Beware Of This Phishing
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2023.06.09Tonless.com Reviews: Scam Or Legit Store To Buy Fashion Items From?