Beware of fake PayPal Emails from [email protected] which claims your PayPal account has been temporarily limited. Emails like this one aim to steal your Account Credentials.
Do not respond to their email or follow the instructions. This is because it is very dangerous. The emails are phishing scams sent by cyber-criminals who are attempting to trick their potential victims into visiting a fake PayPal website.
On the fake website, visitors will be asked to sign-in, and if they attempt to do so, their PayPal account credentials will be sent to the cyber criminal
What Should You Do If You Receive Messages Like This
No matter how convincing it make sound, we advise you not to call the number or click the link, or attempt to send a message to the number. This is because once you do so, they would find a way to convince you to send money or your personal information.
If you were tricked by the scam, please contact your bank for help.
Don’t forget to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us Here. Also, you can report scams, untrustworthy websites and tell us why you consider the websites fraudulent.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2023.05.27Mazalti.com Reviews: Is Mazalti Scam Jewelry Store Ripping Off Buyers?
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2023.05.27Echt-au.com Reviews 2023: Echt-AU Scam Revealed!
- REVIEWS2023.05.24Is Gonift Scam? Here’s my Experience Using Nift gift card on gonift.com
- SCAMS2023.05.23Harbor Freight Winner Scam Email 2023: Fake Tools Giveaway!