nationaxlots.com is not a legit lottery website. Texts from nationaxlots claiming you have won 2.8 million pounds is just a scam that aims to steal your Account Credentials.
Do not respond to their email or follow the instructions. This is because it is very dangerous. The emails are phishing scams sent by cyber-criminals who are attempting to trick their potential victims into visiting a fake Lottery website.
On the fake website, visitors will be asked to input the winning number, and if they attempt to do so, their account credentials will be sent to the cyber criminal
What Should You Do If You Receive Messages Like This
No matter how convincing it make sound, we advise you not to call the number or click the link, or attempt to send a message to the number. This is because once you do so, they would find a way to convince you to send money or your personal information.
If you were tricked by the scam, please contact your bank for help.
Don’t forget to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us Here. Also, you can report scams, untrustworthy websites and tell us why you consider the websites fraudulent.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- SCAMS2022.11.228055198860 Online Banking Alert Text: Why It’s a Scam
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2022.11.21Hesdca Reviews: Is Hesdca Amazon Pallet a Scam? Honest Review & Warning!
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2022.11.20Is Fabluarant a Scam Store? Honest Review & Warnings
- SCAMS2022.11.20Aldi £50 Voucher For Facebook Share Scam 2022: Busted! Beware!