Did you receive text message from Glacier bank telling you that your account has been placed under review and directs you to click on a lick to avoid further account closure? Beware! It is a scam.
Lots of people have received this Scam text message from Glacier Bank. It actually contains a link to a malicious website.
Glacier Bank Account Placed Under Review Scam Text – How Does This Scam work?
Glacier Bank Scam Text Account Placed Under Review is fraudulent text sent by scammers to get your personal and financial information with the ulterior motive to defraud you. This text is supposedly from Glacierbank.com and affected customers were instructed to click on a link to avoid further closure of their accounts account. Do not be deceived. It is all Scam!
Clicking on the link exposes you to viruses, spywares, malwares, which are harmful to devices and can hack and destroy your mobile phone.
Genuine companies will never ask for sensitive information such as a password or credit card number, and will not contain any attachments or ask people to download anything to their device.
The message comes in this format-
no subject/ Glacier Alerts: Your Account has been placed under review. Please visit 8-glacier.site/ to prevent further account closure
Received Glacier Bank Scam Text Message ? Do The Following!
You should delete the text message immediately as it is obviously a phishing scam. Meanwhile, do not forget to inform your family and friends. Please they should not click on the link if and when they receive such message.
Also, you can report scams, untrustworthy websites and tell us why you consider the websites fraudulent. See similar phishing scam; Wal Tracking Scam, Delware BPO Scam, Publix 90TH Anniversary, etc.
- Scholar is a scam detector whose contents pinpoint the numerous drawbacks of fraudulent websites. She spends her free time reading books.
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2023.06.07Fjallraveneur.com Reviews: Scam Or Legit Store To Buy Items From?
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2023.06.07Clairememory.com Reviews: Is Clairememory Store Ripping Off Buyers?
- PHISHING SCAMS2023.06.0718665521603 Bank of America Scam Telephone Number: Beware Of This Phishing!
- PHISHING SCAMS2023.06.07Venmo Text Scam Sign In Attempt Message with Link: Beware!