Have you gotten notice of debt from Credit Collection Services (CCS)? Are you wondering if ccspayment.com is legit or scam? Fake or real? This review of CCS Credit Collection aims to answer the questions you have about the letters you’ve been receiving.
What is Ccspayment.com?
CCS otherwise known as Credit Collection Services is a legitimate credit collection company located at ccspayment.com or self-service.ccsusa.com. It was founded in 1969 and is currently headquartered in Norwood, MA. So how does the platform works? they help companies collect debts, and receive their commission in the end. Phone calls, letters and text messages are ways they inform people that they have some unpaid debts.
It may show on your credit report under the following terms: “ccs collections,” “ccs payment,” “credit collection servic,” “ccs credit collection services,” “credit collection services norwood ma,” “ccs usa,” “ccs collection,” “ccs notice,” or “ccspayment.”
This might make you panic as it can hurt your credit score and remain on your credit report for up to seven years regardless of whether you pay it or not. So what do you do in this case? Continue Reading!
Tips for dealing with Credit Collection Services (Ccspayment.com);
- Record their phone calls. If you must deal with a debt collection agency on the phone, record them.
- You have the right to validate an alleged debt. Send the collection agency a debt validation letter. By law, they have 30 days to prove to you that the debt is really yours and the total amount is accurate.
- Credit Collection Services might not bring a Lawsuit against you, sue you, or garnish your wages. However, if they do, it can be a very scary experience.
- Negotiating a settlement on your own may not help your credit. Once a collection account is added to your credit report, your score will be damaged for seven years regardless of payment.
- Don’t ignore them. You can do things on your terms, but ignoring the situation will not make The CCS Companies go away. Ignoring them sets you up for a possible lawsuit.
How To Remove Credit Collection Services From Your Credit Report
The best way to deal with a CCS Credit Collection Services is to work with a professional credit repair service. This is because nothing good can come from speaking to a collection agency on the phone. Sometimes, making payments on the collection account will reset the clock. So instead of helping your credit, it could make it worse. This is why you need a professional.
Professional credit repair service have deleted millions of negative items from companies like The CCS Companies for millions of clients nationwide, and they can help you too.
Reviews of Credit Collection Services
On Yelp, this company has a 1 star ratings from displeased people. A lot of people seem to agree that it is a scam. Below, is what someone has to say about CCS debt collector-
I received a letter today from this company pertaining to a car insurance policy that was canceled in 2018, but have never received any correspondence prior to this and it’s now 2021? I also had a renters policy that I had kept until just last year. When the renters was canceled my insurance company never said I had an outstanding balance. I closed everything out personally with my agent because my husband had passed away because it was all in his name.
This company is a SCAM! They are hoping you just write a check and send it…I am calling the Attorney General and turning these scammers in!Jennifer
Do you think it is true? What are your opinion about this debt collector? Have you received a call or letter even though you are not owing any company a dime? Please share your experience in the comment section.
See similar DCA
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2023.05.27Mazalti.com Reviews: Is Mazalti Scam Jewelry Store Ripping Off Buyers?
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2023.05.27Echt-au.com Reviews 2023: Echt-AU Scam Revealed!
- REVIEWS2023.05.24Is Gonift Scam? Here’s my Experience Using Nift gift card on gonift.com
- SCAMS2023.05.23Harbor Freight Winner Scam Email 2023: Fake Tools Giveaway!