Have you been getting phone calls and text messages that provide links to gotodra.com? Do you think DRA debt collector is a scam platform? This review of DRA debt collector aims to answer the questions you have about Gotodra.
What is Gotodra.com?
Gotodra Com is the official website for a debt collector company called DRA, that has been operating for quite a long time (3 years). So how does the platform works? they help people collect debts, and receive their commission in the end. Phone calls and text messages are ways they inform people that they have some unpaid debts.
However, a lot of people have been complaining of receiving calls from DRA, when they owe no one any dime. So this leaves us asking ‘Could there be a mistake elsewhere or is this a debt scam that uses calls to coerce you into paying what you don’t owe?”
Reviews of DRA Debt Collector
Though the calls could be a nuisance, we have every reason to believe that this company is legit, not scam. Why? you may ask. The truth is a DRA LLC is a real company.
Debts are a very upsetting topic and you rather want to think that Gotodra is some kind of a scam, but it’s not true. This company even has a page on Better Business Bureau! And in 3 years Go To Dra had only 1 complaint that was solved!
However, there a lot of contrary opinion about this. A lot of people seem to agree that it is a scam. Below, is what someone has to say about DRA debt collector-
It is a scam. Personally, I DID have one single ill-advised interaction with a payday loan place about 20 years ago, and then about 7 years ago I started getting phones calls about debt collection. It took me a while to figure out what was going on since I have never been late on anything or left any loans unpaid. But then I connected the dots. Payday loan places were notorious for selling customer information, and I assume my info is on some list somewhere in circulation.–Getoutofdebt
Do you think it is true? What are your opinion about this debt collector. Have you received a call even though you are not owing any one a dime? Please share your experience in the comment section.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- SCAMS2023.02.03Cashtab.info Review: Is It A Scam or Can You Really Make $500 From Surveys?
- SCAMS2023.02.01Showtaggers.com Netflix Video Tagger Job: Why it’s a Scam
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.01.26Steemselfe Green Tea Mask Reviews: Is It a Scam? DON’T Buy Before Reading This!
- SCAMS2023.01.26Joe & Jess Thwaite Mega Millions Donation Jackpot Scam Email 2023: Beware!