If you’ve received the Bought Milk Settlement email, there’s no need to panic. It’s not a scam. You’ve received the email because you filed for a claim prior to January 2017.
In case you’ve forgotten, lets go down the memory lane. The Bought Milk Settlement is a class-action lawsuit that was brought against dairy producers for agreeing with one another to only sell products for a certain price, leading to higher out-of-pocket costs for buyers.
Five years later, the settlement has been won. Presently, payment is been rolled out to participants of the lawsuit.
How’ll You Receive The Settlement Payout?
The Bought Milk Settlement email contains a link from boughtmilk.com. Participants need to click the link in order to accept payment. Once you click on it, you’ll be granted the following payment options -Amazon gift card, credit card, Target gift card, Master Debit Card, etc.
You’ve to select how you wish to get paid and then provide your personal information. The payment arrives within 3- 7 days.
How Much Will You Get From This Settlement?
Individuals will receive $7.51 each from the settlement money while corporations would receive $210. First estimates showed anyone could get between $45 and $70, but because of the final settlement of just $52 million and millions of people qualifying for a payout, the money reduced.
How to Know if The Email is Fake or Real
It’s quite possible for scammers to hijack the settlement email. So how do you know if the Bought Settlement email you’ve received is scam or legit? Check the link on the email, is it from Boughtmilk.com? If Yes, then you can proceed to the website. If No, kindly ignore and delete the email.
The only official website for Bought Milk Settlement is BoughtMilk. Any other website is a scam and should be totally avoided.
Do you’ve any questions? Visit this FAQ page to find the answers!
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- SCAMS2023.02.03Cashtab.info Review: Is It A Scam or Can You Really Make $500 From Surveys?
- SCAMS2023.02.01Showtaggers.com Netflix Video Tagger Job: Why it’s a Scam
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.01.26Steemselfe Green Tea Mask Reviews: Is It a Scam? DON’T Buy Before Reading This!
- SCAMS2023.01.26Joe & Jess Thwaite Mega Millions Donation Jackpot Scam Email 2023: Beware!