The Blue Cross Blue Shield Class Action Lawsuit is real. The Company reached an agreement on October 30, 2020 to settle with an agreement amount of $2.67 billion. You are part of the settlement if you purchased or were enrolled in a Blue Cross or Blue Shield health insurance or administrative services plan between 2008 and 2020.
With online scams springing up every day, we have taken the responsibility of reviewing products, stores, websites e.t.c in order to save you from making wrong decisions.
Our Review serves as an eyeopener. We hope it meets you well, and on time.
What You Should Know About Blue Cross Blue Shield Class Action Lawsuit
The Blue Cross Blue Shield Class Action Settlement is not a scam. After eight years of litigation, the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association did not admit fault, but they agreed to a settlement to end litigation.
In the settlement, BCBS agreed to make operational changes as well as to provide payment to members of the class involved in the case.
What Should You Do?
Potential Class Members will receive a formal notification via mail or email. You can also opt into the lawsuit as a member via the link on the official BCBS settlement website here. As well as file a claim.
How Much Will You Receive From The Blue Cross Blue Shield Settlement ?
If you have submitted valid claims you’ll receive cash benefits from the Net Settlement Fund. The Fund is estimated to be approximately $1.9 billion, after deducting attorneys’ fees, administration expenses and other costs from the $2.67 billion Settlement Fund.
For more details on the Plan of Distribution, you should read the distribution details here. You can also call (888) 681-1142 to find out more.
How To Make A Claim?
It is quite simple! If you’re yet to receive a mail, you should visit the website and file a claim. It is as simple as that. However you need valid documents proving you’re eligible.
The easiest way to file a claim is to use this Online portal. However, you may also download a copy of the Claim Form and mail the completed form to the following address:
Blue Cross Blue Shield Settlement
c/o JND Legal Administration
PO Box 91390
Seattle, WA 98111
All claim forms must be filed online or postmarked by November 5, 2021
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- SCAMS2023.02.03Cashtab.info Review: Is It A Scam or Can You Really Make $500 From Surveys?
- SCAMS2023.02.01Showtaggers.com Netflix Video Tagger Job: Why it’s a Scam
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.01.26Steemselfe Green Tea Mask Reviews: Is It a Scam? DON’T Buy Before Reading This!
- SCAMS2023.01.26Joe & Jess Thwaite Mega Millions Donation Jackpot Scam Email 2023: Beware!