You must have found out by now that the Ma Cookie Settlement notice is not a scam. The report on Scamadviser and macookiesettlement.com shows the legitimacy of the settlement. Still, is submitting a claim worth it at the end of the day?
First of all, participating in the settlement is Non-obligatory, you can either submit a claim or totally ignore the notice. So what happens when you submit a claim? Being a participants of some class action lawsuits, I’ve decided to paint the picture to you.
This is What Happens when you submit a Claim at macookiesettlement.com:
After submitting the claim, you’d be sent mails that would keep you abreast of the case. On January 8th 2022, the judges would come to a final conclusion and hearing of the case. If they decide on the favor of the Plaintiffs ( John Doe and Jane Doe ), it means the Defendants will pay $18.4 million.
However, all the money wouldn’t go to you – the claimants. The bulk of the settlement fund would go to the attorney ( a whopping 33% of the Settlement fund), then some to the Representative Plaintiffs ( not more than 3,500$ each), and some for costs and expenses, etc.
So at the end of the day you’re bound to receive $100 or thereabouts. Why that is far from being peanuts, we’re talking about data breech here. It’s like having your personal information robbed, while the culprits ( massgeneralbrigham.org, massgeneral.org, brighamandwomens.org, and dana-farber.org.) receive a slight pat on the back.
See what other claimants have to say here
What do you think about the settlement? Please leave your comment below.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2023.05.27Mazalti.com Reviews: Is Mazalti Scam Jewelry Store Ripping Off Buyers?
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2023.05.27Echt-au.com Reviews 2023: Echt-AU Scam Revealed!
- REVIEWS2023.05.24Is Gonift Scam? Here’s my Experience Using Nift gift card on gonift.com
- SCAMS2023.05.23Harbor Freight Winner Scam Email 2023: Fake Tools Giveaway!
WELL THE 33.3 % WAS CONSTRUCTION IN PAYMENT OF FEES FOR LAWYERS SO THE PLAINTIFF WOULD RECEIVED THE REST OF THE SETTLEMENT BUT IF YOU HAVE SPIT THE SETTLEMENT WITH MILLIONS OF PEOPLE… THEN THIS IS MORE THEN A CIVIL ACTION SUIT IT IS A VIOLATION OF RIGHTS UNDER FOR EVERY CITIZEN WHO INFORMATION WAS SOLD , OR USED WITHOUT NOTICE ,
THEN THESE DAMAGES BECOMES LIVE SIMPLE PERIOD ANT THE END OF SENTENCE > LIKE GIVING A PENNY AWAY THE PARTIES SUED DID NOT ADMIT TO ANY FRAUD OR ISSUE , i LIKE TO SEE THE DATA AND RECORDS ,