Thinking of getting the Suvie Kitchen robot? Are you stuck in mid confusion wondering if this Kitchen cooker is the best option for you? No worries!
I’ve been there too, perplexed, uncertain, wondering if this kitchen accessory would meet my expectation, or if it would be the bad air-fryer I bought sometime ago.
Relax and read on, I’m not going to spare any detail, or leave you feeling bored.
Suvie Kitchen Robot Reviews
First of, there are a lot of glaring reviews online, both on YouTube. And though you might think it is a good thing, It isn’t always true. I once bought a portable air conditioner ‘Polaire‘ after reading tons of positive reviews online, but the product I received was WHACK!
That is to say; some reviews are likely paid reviews, or sponsored reviews. You do need to do some background check.
What You Should Know About Suvie Machine
It is a compact box!
Yes, you heard me right. It is simply a Wi-Fi-enabled appliance that’s part refrigerator, part cooker. It uses robot uses water to both refrigerate your food and cook an entire meal.
One thing I love about it is that it cooks just not one serving of meal. A dish can serve four light eaters.
How Does It Work?
The Suvie box or countertop is designed for meals that contain a protein, a starch, a vegetable and a sauce. Inside the cooker, there’s a compartment for each food group.
- The top two compartments are for your protein and vegetable. They are surrounded by a metal jacket that holds water. What you do is this; place your food in the appropriate containers at the beginning of the day, and fill the Suvie’s water reservoir.
- Then you schedule the time you want your meal to be ready on the appliance’s touchscreen or on its app. The water from the reservoir transfers to the jacket and cools it down, which refrigerates the food.
- At the stipulated time, the water in the jacket heats up and begins to multitask. The water cooks the protein and vegetable at the top of the Suvie using sous vide and steam, respectively, then it fills the starch compartment to cook what you have in there.
Guess what? It’ll also drain itself when your starch is finished cooking.)
- The sauce heats up while the rest of the meal cooks. You’ll get an alert when your meal is ready, after which you broil your protein and veggies in the Suvie for a browned finish and plate your meal.
Lest I forget; Suvie has an optional meal plan in which the company ships you prepackaged, uncooked meals that will feed three to five people.
Should You Buy This Cooker? My Opinion!
The Suvie part-refigerator, part-cooker box is a cool chic accessory to have. Especially with its hundred days no risk labour season.
Honestly, It has helped me saved some money from eating out. I’ve had friends admire it and want to buy, but then the price well- the price is what it is.
Watch Video Review Here
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- SCAMS2023.02.03Cashtab.info Review: Is It A Scam or Can You Really Make $500 From Surveys?
- SCAMS2023.02.01Showtaggers.com Netflix Video Tagger Job: Why it’s a Scam
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.01.26Steemselfe Green Tea Mask Reviews: Is It a Scam? DON’T Buy Before Reading This!
- SCAMS2023.01.26Joe & Jess Thwaite Mega Millions Donation Jackpot Scam Email 2023: Beware!