Sleearch.com Review – Sleearch is not a legit store to buy tool chest and coffee table. You should read this review before shopping from the store!
With online scams springing up every day, we have taken the responsibility of reviewing products, stores, websites etc for our reader’s financial safety.
This Sleearch.com reviews exposes everything you need to know about the store, and why it is fraudulent.
Sleearch.com – How Does This Website Work?
Sleearch claims it is an online store that sells different kinds of fashionable Tablet case BUT it is selling other items like Bosch jigsaw, tool chest, extension ladder, bikes, coffee table, for super cheap prices.
The website is well designed with a user friendly interface, however this doesn’t make it a safe site to shop from. A lot of fraudulent websites make their website look standard in order to convince buyers into thinking they’re legit.
This is also the case with sleearch.com
Sleearch.com is Fraudulent due to the Following Reasons;
Sleearch has provided its company address as ” 612 40th Ave, Greeley, Colorado 80634, United States” but the address has nothing to do with Slearch.com.
Further search on Google map showed that the address is that of a residential home that has been listed on Zillow. This is clearly a case of misrepresentation or theft.
As can be seen in this review, fake address is one of the traits of fraudulent websites
A look at the items offered by Sleearch.com showed they are offering all their goods for discount prices. Not only are the price of items ridiculously cheap, you can not buy them for such prices in any known store.
At the moment Slearch is trending because it is selling 24′ extension ladder on there for $80. The real price for the MSRP is around $200 in reputable websites. If it is too good to be true it certainly isn’t true!
Sleearch claims it has been operating for a long time but that is not true. According to whois (a domain checker tool) sleearch.com was registered on March 2021. You can check the domain details here.
Every website is treated as a unique site by search engines no matter if the owner of two or more sites is the same. What this means is that contents present on each site must be unique. If it is not then the site is not a good site.
Like the saying ‘content is king’, a website with stolen contents is never regarded as a trustworthy site.
This shopping website does not make provision for customer reviews. When a buyer shops from this store, there is no option to rate the experience or drop a review.
This doesn’t look good. Trustworthy stores are always transparent about their transactions. For Example in Amazon and Aliexpress, buyers can easily see reviews left by customers and decide for themselves if the seller is worth the buy.
Furthermore, no reliable source has received sleearch com customer Reviews for any of the products sold in the store.
Is Sleearch.com Legit?
Duorstb does not have the traits of a legitimate online store. It doesn’t provide customer support, offers its products for prices that are too good to be true and the website is not up to a month old.
Moreover, it has not provided a working social media page, or have trusted seals that vouch for its authenticity.
sleearch.com is not a reliable online store to shop from. It has a poor trust score, and as such not recommended by us. Customers who shop from this store would either receive a different cheap item or nothing.
Unreliable websites like this are not safe to shop from. This is because shopping from this store expose buyers to the risk of hacked credit card and overcharged fees.
If you you been ripped off by this store you should make a complaint to your bank and request for a chargeback immediately. It is also important that you change your credit card info or get another credit card.
It is true that online shopping has made life easier, however when ordering things online check out the following-
How old is the website? Does it provide return address? Are there customer reviews online? Do the social media icons work?
Always remember you can get the items from trusted sellers on Amazon, like the ones provided above. One of the advantages of shopping from amazon is the return policy. You can always return your items and get your money back if you are not satisfied with your order.
See similar reviewed stores – Snowverb, Hototin, Yessenditnow, HomeTarget, Maxinea, FluffyPouf, Elaworth, Hualalady, Remiapp, Vicicion and many more.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2023.06.05Thesofthug.com Reviews 2023: Is Softhug Blanket a Scam?
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.06.05Aqua Pulse Water Gun Reviews: Scam or Legit Water Blaster?
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.06.04Aqua Pulse Water Blaster Reviews: Scam Electric Water Gun or Legit?
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2023.06.04Wild-ant.com Review: Fake Bed Bath & Beyond Website!
Sleearch.com is a scam site deployed by thieving scum
I placed an order on sleearch.com and paid via PayPal. Results:
1. I did not receive an order confirmation email from sleearch.com.
2. I called the number listed at Sleearch.com for support, (765) 338-1531 (Alex Myers), and found that it is not a working number. It’s an Indiana number, but the company’s address is supposedly in Colorado.
3. PayPal says they paid one party, but the Sleearch.com site says PayPal paid a different party.
4. Sleearch.com site said the PayPal transaction Id is one value but PayPal says it is a different value.
5. Purchase description in PayPal is “IMDETE vhq2y71d7c2”, which seems rather odd.
6. I completed my purchase at Sleearch.com using guess checkout. Because of my suspicions, I went back to the site retrieve my order. I found that there was no way to do so without logging in. So, I attempted to create an account. The site would not let me, saying that an account already existed with my email address. So, I tried the option for forgotten passwords, but never received an email from Sleearch.com.
7. I emailed [email protected] from an Outlook email, [email protected] responded a day later with, “Your message wasn’t delivered. Despite repeated attempts to deliver your message, the recipient’s email system refused to accept a connection from your email system…it appears that their email system is refusing connections from your email server”.
8. I emailed the seller, but that message was also un-deliverable.
9. I received a notification from the USPS (really USPS) that the package was shipped. But then I received another saying that there was a “a delivery exception” and had been forwarded to some other address because of “forwarding instructions”.
Quite elaborate. Disputed the charge with PayPal and my credit card issuer.