[email protected] is an email address that is used by multiple fraudulent websites. Read this review to find out how this scam works, and how to get your money back.
The Truth About Stores Using [email protected]
[email protected] is an email address that is being used by a lot of online stores recently. When you copy the email address and paste it on your phone’s browser, you would see a lot of warning from people who’ve shopped from stores using the email address.
Like many fraudulent online stores, this scam uses social media as a bait to get their victims. They advertise items for cheap discounts, but send fails to deliver the item when a customer orders.
This scam uses different Facebook Ads, different websites, email address, and of course sells different products!
This scam works this way-
- Lures you with cheap prices of items
- Does not provide an address or a contact number
- Does not accept PayPal
- Uses a Pseudonym ‘Emma Aiden’
- Does not secure its website with SSL certificate. So your credit card info is liable to being hacked.
- Provides fake social media icons that do not lead to any social media page.
- Sends you fake tracking number
- Charges you twice for a single order
According to reports seen online, this scam email is used by the following stores-
What To Do If You Have Been Scammed Online
If you have been scammed by these lots, we advise you to immediately file a report with your bank. This would stop these lots from tampering with your account details in the future.
Have you also come across a site using the email address? Please leave a name of the site in the comments section so we can look into it.