Rdl Life located at rdl.life is a scam website. The website is being used spammers or scammers. They send fake text messages and emails to online users with a link to a rdl.life
If you got any email or text message which contain link like “rdl .life/e1/?n=194749559”, then you should know that is not a real message but fake one sent by these bunch of phishing scammers.
If you click the link in the messages, you will be taken to rdl.life, where you will be redirected to spam, phishing, and malware websites.
Though their homepage (rdl.life) show that they’re sellers of flower vases, it is just a cover up. Don’t be mislead by the picture, as it is just a ploy to deceive you.
Have you received a message bearing the rdl.life link? Share your experiences below, in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to report malicious websites/messages to us. You can bookmark our website on your browser.
Do stay safe!
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- SCAMS2023.02.03Cashtab.info Review: Is It A Scam or Can You Really Make $500 From Surveys?
- SCAMS2023.02.01Showtaggers.com Netflix Video Tagger Job: Why it’s a Scam
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.01.26Steemselfe Green Tea Mask Reviews: Is It a Scam? DON’T Buy Before Reading This!
- SCAMS2023.01.26Joe & Jess Thwaite Mega Millions Donation Jackpot Scam Email 2023: Beware!