The Puritif vibra is one of the microcurrent device that uses electricity to promote cell growth in skin. Sounds shocking but the procedure is noninvasive, injection-free, and painless.
According to Graceanne Svendsen, LE, CME, licensed aesthetician at Shafer Plastic Surgery and Laser Center ” These treatments have immediate benefits with absolutely no recovery time”.
How To Use Puritif Microcurrent Vibra
From what we gathered on the official website of Puritif, the Puritif™ Vibra offers two modes: a massaging mode and a heating mode, which allows you to adapt to your needs and to give an unbeatable result.
The blue mode is the massage mode that relaxes your face muscles.The red mode is the massage and heating mode allows you to reduce wrinkles and dark circles.
According to the information on their Facebook page, they have helped more than hundred thousand women avoid surgery for wrinkles and dark circles.
However, there seem to be some inconsistencies about the company. Below, are issues we have with Puritif Vibra.
No Customer Reviews
Though they claimed to have helped more than 100,000 women avoid surgery, we find it suspicious that there are absolutely no reviews about the product online. If the microcurrent facial device has worked for more than a thousand women there should be a lot of reviews online.
Deleted Facebook Comments
While digging online for customer reviews, we came across their Facebook page. Though the page has few reactions and posts, we discovered some comments were deleted. We can’t say who deleted the comments, however it is something you should be worried about.
See Similar Products With Real Customer Reviews
. We advise you to buy from trusted sellers on Amazon, as you can always get your money back if you’re not satisfied with your order.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- SCAMS2022.11.228055198860 Online Banking Alert Text: Why It’s a Scam
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2022.11.21Hesdca Reviews: Is Hesdca Amazon Pallet a Scam? Honest Review & Warning!
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2022.11.20Is Fabluarant a Scam Store? Honest Review & Warnings
- SCAMS2022.11.20Aldi £50 Voucher For Facebook Share Scam 2022: Busted! Beware!