Are you battling wrinkles? Do you want to get smoother younger skin? Is Niu age skin serum a hoax or does it really work? Read this review to find out what real users have to say about this product.
With online scams springing up every day, we have taken the responsibility of reviewing products, stores, websites e.t.c in order to save you from making wrong decisions.
Our Review of this product serves as an eyeopener. We hope it meets you well, and on time.
About This Product
Niu Age Skin Serum is said to smooth wrinkles, reduce fine lines, and fight back against signs of gging. The description for this product is actually endless. Common words used are ‘anti aging’ ‘hydrating’ ‘long-term firmness’ ‘elasticity’ ‘skin rejuvenating’ etc.
The beauty product allegedly contains the following ingredients –
- Ceramides: Removes the dead skin cells on your skin. If you have a lot of these, it might be hard for new cells to grow.
- Hydroquinone: Helps your skin stay hydrated. When the skin is dry, it can get discolored or have red spots. This will help keep that from happening.
- Retinoids: Balance the pH of our skin so that bacteria cannot grow.
- Vitamin E: good for your skin. When you start to age, it helps your skin stay young and beautiful.
- L-ascorbic acid: an acid that helps to suck out toxins and bacteria from your skin. It allows for a deeper level of detoxification.
Sounds incredible right? Sadly the product does not live up to its claims! During our investigations we noticed the drawbacks below –
Drawbacks and Complaints of Niu Age Skin Serum
Niu age skin serum is been sold with a lot of deception. First of all, the actual product been sold is ‘Veona cream’. When you click on the various websites (niuageskin.com, niuageskinserum.net, niuageskinserum.com, etc.) selling this product , you’d be redirected to another website selling a beauty product called ‘Veona’.
If you’re not observant, you’d end up with Veona skin serum instead of Niu age skin serum.
Bad Customer Reviews
When we decided to check for reviews of the so called ‘Veona’ we were alarmed to see a poor one star rating on TrustPilot. The major complaints from customers was the issue of being overcharged. Meanwhile, the product itself looked cheap and inferior.
see what Hillary has to say –
My wife was charged £176.71 for a purchase she never even made! A white box arrived today containing 5 cheap-looking tubs and jars – the contents of which I can only describe as caustic. So we have the double-whammy of good old fashioned financial scam – but paired with a potentially dangerous product. The bank have thankfully refunded the unauthorised payment and we move on…
Fake Before & After
The before and after pictures of Niu Age Skin Serum are face. It has been used by numerous beauty brands. This shows that the company behind the product is not genuine.
Does Niu Age Skin Serum Really Work?
Certainly not! it is a thick slob of cream that hardly penetrates the skin. It doesn’t reduce wrinkles, or give a smoother skin. Meanwhile, it contains some harsh ingredients which users reacted to. Major reactions reported include; puffed eyes, eczema flare up, rashes, etc.
This reminds me of another cream with lots of complaints from readers. Same promotional junk, same caveat, no results.
From all indications, Niu Age Skin Serum is not a legitimate cosmetic product, it is not approved by FDA. Meanwhile, the company behind the anti-aging cream engages in fake advertising, unauthorized debit alerts, and have a shady return policy. As a result of this, we do not recommend Niu age skin cream.
Meanwhile, please share your experiences in the comment section.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2022.11.28Justcustodial.com Reviews: Is It a Scam Amazon Pallet Store? Find Out!
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2022.11.28Is Actionsthat.com Amazon Pallet Scam? Honest Review & Warning!
- SCAMS2022.11.228055198860 Online Banking Alert Text: Why It’s a Scam
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2022.11.21Hesdca Reviews: Is Hesdca Amazon Pallet a Scam? Honest Review & Warning!