Robert from California says Fnycare has taken £42.95 out of his account without his permission. Do you have similar experience? Is Fyncare a scam or is it a mistake from their end? Read this review to find out.
With online scams springing up every day, we have taken the responsibility of reviewing products, stores, websites etc for our reader’s financial safety.
This Fnycare.co reviews exposes everything you need to know about the platform.
What is Fnycare?
According to the information on the website, it is a platform that helps various businesses manage their daily customer support. What does this really mean? FNYCARE CO is a website that charges you for online services. These are therefore direct debits recurrent. Fnycare debits are the result of a subscription. You have undoubtedly entered your bank card on a website to buy a service or take out a trial offer.
Is It a Scam?
No, it isn’t. It is only a fraud if your bank card has been stolen and used by a third party. If you made a purchase yourself, it is not card fraud.
You don’t remember subscribing for any services? Think back: Did you fill in your card as part of a trial offer?
You should know that attractive trial offers often lead to subscriptions if you didn’t cancel the subscription on time. Sorry guys…
How To Stop Fnycare Withdrawals
- Identify the site at the origin of these cash withdrawals (i.e. the site on which you entered your credit card details and took out a subscription)
- Once you have found the site, connect to it (if you have a current subscription, the site knows you and you have an account with them)
- Once logged in, you will generally find the unsubscribe procedure in the site settings, or even, in some cases, the termination procedure will be offered to you from the first page.
Sounds quite easy right? Yes It is!
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.01.26Steemselfe Green Tea Mask Reviews: Is It a Scam? DON’T Buy Before Reading This!
- SCAMS2023.01.26Joe & Jess Thwaite Mega Millions Donation Jackpot Scam Email 2023: Beware!
- LEGAL NOTICE2023.01.23Is Fraud Shield Settlement Experian Legit or Scam? Find Out!
- PRODUCT REVIEW2023.01.23Does Lulutox Detox Tea Work For Weight Loss? Honest Review!