Have you received Evri Parcel Delivery Scam Text that claims to be from Evri saying – Your parcel has a 1.45 shipping fee and you have to pay by clicking on a sent link? Beware, It is a scam! Don’t fall for it. Find out how this scam works and how to avoid it here!
Evri Parcel Delivery Scam Text 2022: What is it all about?
It’s a text message sent by scammers who intend to trick recipients into visiting an unreliable Evri website which is actually a phishing website. It says – Your parcel has a 1.45 Euro shipping fee and you have to pay by clicking on a sent link Evri Shipping.com.
You don’t need to panic! The text message is not from a genuine source. It’s a phishing text that contains a link to a fake Evri delivery website. The following fake websites are being used by the scammers –
- Evri- track.co
They’ve also used the following phone numbers –
- 07713 734224
- 44 7599 691624
- 07599 661593
The scammers pretend you’ve an undelivered parcel and you need to pay for its shipping fee otherwise it’d be returned to the sender. This is where the scam comes in. The scammers would –
- Requests for processing fee
- Trick you into submitting your financial information
Sometimes, by clicking the link you make your device vulnerable to viruses, spywares, malwares, etc. which can hack your device and steal your passwords. No matter how convincing it sounds, you shouldn’t visit the link or links attached to such messages/mails or send your personal information.
Meanwhile, there is an ongoing conversation about this scam on reddit.
The Evri Shipping scam text is obviously a scam tricking recipients into visiting a phishing website. Beware! the text is not from a genuine source! You don’t have any parcel from Evri. Do not click on the link!
See similar package delivery scams – Youhaveanitem, itemisinwaiting and many more.
- Scholar is a scam detector whose contents pinpoint the numerous drawbacks of fraudulent websites. She spends her free time reading books.
- WEBSITE REVIEWS2023.06.10Americanemergencyfund.com Reviews: Scam $5000 Emergency Fund! Details Exposed!
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2023.06.10Vineyardvinessvip.com Reviews: Fake Vineyard Vines Outlet! Avoid At All Costs!
- PHISHING SCAMS2023.06.10Usps Incomplete Address Scam Text 2023: Beware Of This Phishing
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2023.06.09Tonless.com Reviews: Scam Or Legit Store To Buy Fashion Items From?