“Choc Trading Co Ltd” which is allegedly based in Hemel Hempstead is not a genuine company. From our investigations so far, we discovered it is a fraudulent company linked to many fraudulent online stores like Hacknate, Stripdeals, Orrebol, Welerr, etc.
Are you considering shopping from Hymax Company Limited? STOP Don’t buy anything before reading this review.
With online scams springing up every day, we have taken the responsibility of reviewing products, stores, websites e.t.c in order to save you from making wrong decisions.
Our Review of this Ecommerce serves as an eyeopener. We hope it meets you well, and on time.
Choc Trading Co. Ltd Reviews
There are a lot of complaints from people who have shopped from online stores linked to this company. Below are some of the reviews sent to us-
- ”They are a bunch of THEIVES! They list PALLETS of returns, and NEVER intend to deliver. DON’T GIVE THEM A DIME!”
- ”Choc Trading Ltd is a scam company. I ordered a plastic welding kit from these guys, 3 weeks ago. On the 2nd May, just a bag of staples arrived. No machine, nothing else. No response to emails, or phone calls. I have since Googled, and discovered a lot of unhappy clients. I lost £30, others lost much bigger sums, running into 4 digits. Be careful!
- ‘ They are trying to sell Reevo electric bikes for $79.00, which retail for $5.500.00. They have pop up ads on popular websites advertising a lot of different products for ridiculously low prices and free shipping”
As a result of the mails we got, we decided to run an investigation to ascertain the authenticity of the Company. Unfortunately, there were a lot of negative reviews online. You can see for yourself here
Is Choc Trading Co. Ltd Real?
Yes, the company is real. However, this does not mean you should blindly shop from online stores that use the Company.
One of the mistakes most people make is thinking any store that uses Paypal is a safe place to shop from. Unfortunately, that is not true.
Some of these online stores exploit a major issue with Paypal’s system. You purchase the item, a few days later they find a tracking number that has shipped to your area (completely unrelated to you or your item) and then they post this tracking number into your PayPal transaction. PayPal sees this as a complete transaction and almost impossible to dispute.
So using Paypal is no guarantee that you wouldn’t be scammed. You just need to be wise, and ready for anything.
Scammed By Choc Trading Co., Ltd? DO This!
If you have been scammed by these lots, we advise you to immediately file a report with your bank. This would stop these lots from tampering with your account details in the future.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2022.11.28Justcustodial.com Reviews: Is It a Scam Amazon Pallet Store? Find Out!
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2022.11.28Is Actionsthat.com Amazon Pallet Scam? Honest Review & Warning!
- SCAMS2022.11.228055198860 Online Banking Alert Text: Why It’s a Scam
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2022.11.21Hesdca Reviews: Is Hesdca Amazon Pallet a Scam? Honest Review & Warning!