Searching for bureys.com reviews? Read this review to find out why our scam detector blacklisted Bureys.
According to FTC, online shopping and negative reviews is the second most reported fraud category in 2021. As a result of this, we have taken the responsibility of reviewing shopping websites, products, platforms, in order to save you from being scammed.
This Bureys review exposes the pros and cons of the store, and why it is suspicious.
Bureys.com – Is This Website Legit?
It doesn’t look so, folks. The first red flag is the ridiculously cheap prices. Bureys is selling items like inflatable hot tubs and portable work station for as low as $23. The price is too good to be true. From our market survey, You can’t get those items for such cheap price ANYWHERE!
The website is well designed with a user friendly interface, however this doesn’t make it a safe site to shop from. A lot of fraudulent websites make their website look standard in order to convince buyers into thinking they’re legit.
This is also the case with Bureys.com
- Website is secured with SSL encryption. Customer’s credit cards are not in danger of being hacked.
- Accepts Paypal as a payment method.
- Blacklisted Company – Bureys.com is owned by Beimac Company Limited, a parent company that has been flagged down for fraudulent activities. Allegedly based in Middlesex England, it is connected to many scam online stores. See reviews of this company here
- Poor Customer Support – Customer support for this website has a low score. Customers can only contact the store using the email address [email protected] There is no phone number and no social media pages for customer service.
- Security Measures- This store has protected its website with SSL encryption but there are no trusted seals vouching for its authenticity. The security badges from VISA, PayPal, STRIFE, and MasterCard are all fake. They are copied images with no link to the authorized pages.
Bureys customer reviews indicate that the items received were not what was money paid for. Majority of buyers complained of receiving cheap sunglasses instead of Inflatable hot tubs.
bureys.com is recent (just a month old). The website was registered on May 2021. This doesn’t look good. Most fraudulent websites use new domain names so they can easily shut down the website after scamming buyers.
bureys.com is not a reliable online store to shop from. It has a poor trust score, and as such not recommended by us. Customers who shop from this store would either receive a different cheap item or nothing.
Unreliable websites like this are not safe to shop from. This is because shopping from this store expose buyers to the risk of hacked credit card and overcharged fees.
If you you been ripped off by this store you should make a complaint to your bank and request for a chargeback immediately. It is also important that you change your credit card info or get another credit card.
It is true that online shopping has made life easier, however when ordering things online check out the following-
How old is the website? Does it provide return address? Are there customer reviews online? Do the social media icons work?
Always remember you can get the items from trusted sellers on Amazon, like the ones provided above. One of the advantages of shopping from amazon is the return policy. You can always return your items and get your money back if you are not satisfied with your order.