“Beimac Company Limited” which is allegedly based in Middlesex England is not a genuine company. From our investigations so far, we discovered it is a fraudulent company linked to many fraudulent online stores like fanciful.store, jonally.com, e.t.c
Are you considering shopping from Beimac Company Limited? STOP Don’t buy anything before reading this review.
With online scams springing up every day, we have taken the responsibility of reviewing products, stores, websites e.t.c in order to save you from making wrong decisions.
Our Review of this Ecommerce serves as an eyeopener. We hope it meets you well, and on time.
Beimac Company Limited Customer Reviews
There are a lot of complaints from people who have shopped from online stores linked to BCL. Below are some of the reviews sent to us-
- ” I was suckered with a Facebook ad’ for an electric scooter and got awful rubbish sunglasses. They use various names and simple Gmail addresses but clicking through from a link on the receipt I found the BCL name. Paypal acknowledge its a fraud issue they are having ‘problems’ with but, after a lot of correspondence and effort, refunded me and said they had closed the PP acount. I guess they’ll just start a new one. I’ll be wary of mail order ads in future.”
- ” ordered a sofa chair including postage US$29.98 but received a cheap cheap ring from a lady Hanmei at 3 Yunxiao Road in Guangzhou. I emailed to Antonia Browning () and he told me that they will refund US$5 to me but then said refund US$15 and of course finally he said my account was frozen. He asked me to return the cheap cheap ring back to Guangzhou for full refund. I don’t trust this company any more and I don’t think they will give me any refund.”
As a result of the mails we got, we decided to run an investigation to ascertain the authenticity of the Company. Unfortunately, there were a lot of negative reviews online. You can see for yourself here
Is Beimac Company Limited Real?
Yes, the company is real. However, this does not mean you should blindly shop from online stores that use the Company.
One of the mistakes most people make is thinking any store that uses Paypal is a safe place to shop from. Unfortunately, that is not true.
Some of these online stores exploit a major issue with Paypal’s system. You purchase the item, a few days later they find a tracking number that has shipped to your area (completely unrelated to you or your item) and then they post this tracking number into your PayPal transaction. PayPal sees this as a complete transaction and almost impossible to dispute.
So using Paypal is no guarantee that you wouldn’t be scammed. You just need to be wise, and ready for anything.
Scammed By Beimac Company Limited? DO This!
If you have been scammed by these lots, we advise you to immediately file a report with your bank. This would stop these lots from tampering with your account details in the future.
- Wendy is a fraud fighter whose contents mainly target online scams. Her investigations have appeared on Itisreviewed,and elsewhere. She spends her free time reading novels, binging on Netflix, and listening to hip-hop.
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2022.11.28Justcustodial.com Reviews: Is It a Scam Amazon Pallet Store? Find Out!
- ONLINE STORE SCAM2022.11.28Is Actionsthat.com Amazon Pallet Scam? Honest Review & Warning!
- SCAMS2022.11.228055198860 Online Banking Alert Text: Why It’s a Scam
- ONLINE STORE REVIEWS2022.11.21Hesdca Reviews: Is Hesdca Amazon Pallet a Scam? Honest Review & Warning!